No announcement yet.

Anybody watched Lexx?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very much so. If you like the pilot episode/film, you'll probably enjoy it though it gets much, much weirder as it goes on.

I didn't like series three or four that much, but I loved the films and series two.
    And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
    sigpic
    Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

I am finding season 3 kind of long and drawn out. I only watched one episode today..Garden, and didn't watch anymore even though it ended on a cliffhanger. Garden literally was so boring, I didn't want to watch anymore today.
      sigpic
      Check out my blog/forum! http://williamtelltale.blogspot.com/

Sci Fi TV shows I have watched all of: Star Trek (all shows), Battlestar Galactica (All shows) Firefly, V (old and new) Caprica, SG1, Stargate Atlantis, Stargate Universe, Fringe, Farscape, Lexx, Babylon 5

Currently watching: The Walking Dead, Falling Skies, Dr Who, Supernatural, Revolution, Red Dwarf, Under the Dome, Sleepy Hollow, Andromeda

Comment

Finished season 3. It was 4 episodes stretched out into 13. I cringed every time I saw Prince again. And, despite it being so boring, they made episode 12 into a flashback episode??

And, they go to Earth, but of course, there is Prince. I may take a break from Lexx for a while before watching season 4. Season 2 was excellent though.
        sigpic

Sci Fi TV shows I have watched all of: Star Trek (all shows), Battlestar Galactica (All shows) Firefly, V (old and new) Caprica, SG1, Stargate Atlantis, Stargate Universe, Fringe, Farscape, Lexx, Babylon 5

Currently watching: The Walking Dead, Falling Skies, Dr Who, Supernatural, Revolution, Red Dwarf, Under the Dome, Sleepy Hollow, Andromeda

Comment

Prince was annoyingly evil with a bad bleach hair look... Yes ep 12 was a flashback episode since Stan "died" and was on trial. It was to explain the two planets Fire and Water. Season 3 did seem to be stretched out.

The actor that plays Prince has been in a lot of sci-fi shows. He was in a show called Forever Knight a long time ago and he also played an annoying character.

Season 1 and 2 where my favourites. Season 4 had its share of good and bad ep's. What I disliked the most about season 4 was the Prince, Priest and Bunny trio *vomit* and the fact that its earth based... Lots of familiar faces in season 4.
          Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
          Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

I finally finished Lexx. Season 4 was better than I expected based on what I read in this thread. It was better than season 3. Season 2 was the best in my opinion, followed by 4, 1, and then 3. The only reason I put 4 ahead of 1 is because of the 4 episodes in 1, I only liked 2 of them...I Worship His Shadow and Giga Shadow.

Overall, this show was fun...It was no BSG or Stargate, but it was one of the better second tier sci fi shows. The discs will remain in my collection!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Phinguyver View Post
              I finally finished Lexx. Season 4 was better than I expected based on what I read in this thread. It was better than season 3. Season 2 was the best in my opinion, followed by 4, 1, and then 3. The only reason I put 4 ahead of 1 is because of the 4 episodes in 1, I only liked 2 of them...I Worship His Shadow and Giga Shadow.

Overall, this show was fun...It was no BSG or Stargate, but it was one of the better second tier sci fi shows. The discs will remain in my collection!
              Told ya, Lexx is fun
              It has it's moments of greatness, it also has it's moments of utter fail, but on the whole, it is fun.
              sigpic
              ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
              A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
              The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Working...
              X