Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anybody here besides myself watch American Horror Story on FX?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched COVEN because of Angela Bassett!!! I loved it!!
    sigpic

Comment

This is soooo good, why aren't everybody watching this.

Comment

Originally posted by Halfifrit View Post
        This is soooo good, why aren't everybody watching this.
        isn't

Comment

Freak Show kind of.... We'll sucked, let's hope that Hotel will be better
          Last Movie Watched
          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
          Life is Strange

Comment

Freak Show and Coven played out exactly the same: they started brilliantly, then it just lost the plot. Went completely off the rails, meandered around doing nothing interesting until the season was done.

I note that those two seasons are also the ones where they've been forcibly injecting musical nonsense into the show as well; Stevie Nicks in one, Jessica Lange's musical numbers in the other. Forcing Glee into AHS just does.not.work.

I've lost a lot of confidence in Murphy/Felchuk these last two seasons. Really hoping that Hotel can salvage it--but with this year's stunt-casting of Lady Gaga, I'm not optimistic.
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

*injects self into thread about TV show she doesn't watch for punning purposes only*

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
              I note that those two seasons are also the ones where they've been forcibly injecting musical nonsense into the show as well; Stevie Nicks in one, Jessica Lange's musical numbers in the other. Forcing Glee into AHS just does.not.work.
              So you would say it's more Seven Blunders than Seven Wonders?

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

I really didn't like (especially) the start of Freak Show, but there was good in it. And neither the themes of circus or witches did appeal to me but whatever, at least it's intelligent plotted. And some of the characters. What else is there like that?

Comment

AHS is one of my favorite shows. I enjoyed all of the seasons (overall) so far (I don't think any season was perfect, but I feel that the good outweighed the bad in every season). Asylum and Murder House were my favorites, followed by Freakshow, then Coven.
                  sigpic

Comment

My favorites in order are

Murder house (tied)
                    Coven (tied)
                    Asylum
                    Freak Show

be interesting to see where Hotel sits, once its finished
                    Last Movie Watched
                    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                    Life is Strange