Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gotthammer View Post
    Spoiler:
    I don't see the Charles-controlling-grandma bit lasting long, seeing as there's already doubt as to what happened at the place of Fae's granddad (re: that scarf thingy). As for Jake, I hope he doesn't 'turn away' from being a 'hunter ('cause being 'turned' from being a 'bad guy' would be too cliche, IMHO. If anything, I'm of the mind that he has his own agenda).
    I can see that...however...I do think he's starting to have doubts.
    sigpic

Comment

I'm enjoying the show. Hard to believe they're about to take that break after next week's episode and won't be back until after the holidays.......already! Seems like it just started.

IHS
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
        I'm enjoying the show. Hard to believe they're about to take that break after next week's episode and won't be back until after the holidays.......already! Seems like it just started.

IHS
        I know...lots of shows are going on break after next week
        sigpic

Comment

Well, the final episode of 2011 was pretty good. I thought it was going to end with
          Spoiler:
          Cassie getting carted off by the witch hunters. I didn't expect Jake to come and save the day. And from the comments that were made it seems that Cassie has a half sibling in the circle.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
            Well, the final episode of 2011 was pretty good. I thought it was going to end with
            Spoiler:
            Cassie getting carted off by the witch hunters. I didn't expect Jake to come and save the day. And from the comments that were made it seems that Cassie has a half sibling in the circle.
            Spoiler:
            Yeah. I was actually hoping that Jake wouldn't get that 'moment of weakness'. Would've been nice to see the 'council', too. I do wonder, tho', if it's possible that that 'council' is the same 'council of elders' that 'manage' the witches... As for the half-sibling: Fae? <sp?> I mean, didn't Cassie's grandma say something about Fae's mom fancying Cassie's dad? Nice episode, methinks. I'm starting to get that 'world of darkness' RPG vibe from it, which can only be good
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gotthammer View Post
              Spoiler:
              Yeah. I was actually hoping that Jake wouldn't get that 'moment of weakness'. Would've been nice to see the 'council', too. I do wonder, tho', if it's possible that that 'council' is the same 'council of elders' that 'manage' the witches... As for the half-sibling: Fae? <sp?> I mean, didn't Cassie's grandma say something about Fae's mom fancying Cassie's dad? Nice episode, methinks. I'm starting to get that 'world of darkness' RPG vibe from it, which can only be good
              I was thinking the same thing about the half-sibling thing. And that's a good theory on the council. Maybe when the show comes back in January, we'll get to see the council.
              sigpic

Comment

Argh. January. Just when it was picking up its pace...

I do hope it moves a bit more away from the 'teen' stuff and mix in some politics/power play stuff (which, hopefully, would mean a larger scope).
                sigpic

Comment

Glad the show is back!

Spoiler:
                  Hmmmm...nothing was explored on the Cassie having a half-sibling line. Poor Cassie always gettin' taken because of her "dark magic" bloodline. I liked to see Jake at the end...I wonder if he'll actually have an active role in the next episode. I also wonder if we'll see the fake voodoo priest dude again.
                  sigpic

Comment

finally Thursdays are back
                    nice episode this week

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      Hmmmm...nothing was explored on the Cassie having a half-sibling line. Poor Cassie always gettin' taken because of her "dark magic" bloodline. I liked to see Jake at the end...I wonder if he'll actually have an active role in the next episode. I also wonder if we'll see the fake voodoo priest dude again.
                      Spoiler:
                      I bet its Faye. but i'm confused why doesn't she have Cassie's magic?
                      and how come everyone seems to have individual magic but the kids?
                      did the parents and elders circles not bind?

Comment

Originally posted by Heaven View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        I bet its Faye. but i'm confused why doesn't she have Cassie's magic?
                        and how come everyone seems to have individual magic but the kids?
                        did the parents and elders circles not bind?
                        Those are some good questions.
                        Spoiler:
                        It could possibly be that the Elders have individual powers because they are Elders. The parents don't have powers because the Elders stripped them. Only when the parents use that crystal is when they have any kind of magic. Someone else suggested Faye as Cassie's half-sibling, but I think that is too obvious of a choice. At least it is for me. I think it may be Diana.
                        sigpic

Comment

I love this show, but Cassie playing the dumb blonde roll is getting on my nerves at times.

Also, how is everyone not related? It seems like all three generations new eachother and had children with eachother... how many freaking witch families are there?

Comment

Originally posted by Julian View Post
                            I love this show, but Cassie playing the dumb blonde roll is getting on my nerves at times.

Also, how is everyone not related? It seems like all three generations new eachother and had children with eachother... how many freaking witch families are there?
                            Cassie isn't playing a dumb blonde by any meaning of the phrase...she just found out that she is a witch and she's trying to comprehend that. Imagine if you found out you were meant to have magical powers after living 16 years with no knowledge of the powers or your family's lineage.
                            sigpic

Comment

I think what Julian means is Cassie's a bit overly naive
                              I guess I don;t like it too, but I'm sure its just early and she'll grow

Comment

Originally posted by Heaven View Post
                                I think what Julian means is Cassie's a bit overly naive
                                I guess I don;t like it too, but I'm sure its just early and she'll grow
                                About witchcraft...yes...she is. But she just discovered she's a witch.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X