Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Assassin's Creed General Disc/Spoilers /Speculation (Spoilers for all games!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I downloaded (legally ) Assassin's Creed 2 Be off to play it in a bit. *sharpens knifes for when the singing starts*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      I downloaded (legally ) Assassin's Creed 2 Be off to play it in a bit. *sharpens knifes for when the singing starts*
      You might need a swear box too, I'm replaying it and those bloody Minstrels are a pain in the arse.

Comment

I don't normally swear much but I might make an exception.

Couldn't play it last night cause apparently PSN was down with maintenance
        sigpic

Comment

You weren't kidding about the singing dudes They are annoying as hell. Im want to grab that instrument off them and hit them over the head with it. Not sure who is more annoying, The beggars, the singers or the madmen. Singers wins it hands down.

So any more annoying twits on Assassin's Creed Brotherhood?
          sigpic

Comment

I'm having a bit of a memory block, but I think the Minstrels are in ACB too. I'm sure that will make you happy.

Comment

Yippee, I can't wait
              sigpic

Comment

AC3 !!! WHOOOOOOP !
                http://ie.ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1218767p1.html
                sigpic
                What a show !

Comment

AC3? I thought there's been 4 games altogether so far.
                  sigpic

Comment

There have, but Brotherhood and Revelations were spin-offs/sidequels of AC2. AC3 promises to be something quite different, especially since Altair and Ezio's stories are now done and dusted.

So you've got:

Assassin's Creed - Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, 12th century

Assassin's Creed 2 - Ezio Auditore da Firenze, 15th/16th century
                    + Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - Ezio
                    + Assassin's Creed Revelations - Ezio & Altair

Assassin's Creed 3 - ?

...and if you want to count all the mobile phone games, it gets even more complicated.
                    Last edited by Sealurk; 18 February 2012, 07:44 AM.
                    And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                    sigpic
                    Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

They've specified that AC3 will finish the story of Desmond, giving them the opportunity to keep making AC games afterwards, so I'm still holding out for one set in Feudal Japan ! It'd be the bizz !
                      sigpic
                      What a show !

Comment

Originally posted by Sealurk View Post
                        There have, but Brotherhood and Revelations were spin-offs/sidequels of AC2. AC3 promises to be something quite different, especially since Altair and Ezio's stories are now done and dusted.

So you've got:

Assassin's Creed - Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, 12th century

Assassin's Creed 2 - Ezio Auditore da Firenze, 15th/16th century
                        + Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - Ezio
                        + Assassin's Creed Revelations - Ezio & Altair

Assassin's Creed 3 - ?

...and if you want to count all the mobile phone games, it gets even more complicated.
                        Oh right, I didn't know Brotherhood and Revelations were spin-offs.
                        sigpic

Comment

Does anyone else think you need a degree to figure out somne of those puzzles from the glyphs on the buildings? Especially the codes. And half the time the pictures don't make much sense with the clue.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                            Does anyone else think you need a degree to figure out somne of those puzzles from the glyphs on the buildings? Especially the codes. And half the time the pictures don't make much sense with the clue.
                            Yeah, they were tricky as hell - I got about half of the glyphs on my own, albeit with copious pausing and the assistance of a notebook, pen and several spare hours, but the others...blimey, there is some sneaky lateral thinking required for many of them. I tried my damnedest to avoid looking for solutions on the web, but a few completely defeated me.
                            And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                            sigpic
                            Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

I was completely baffled more than once that's for sure.
                              sigpic

Comment

I used a guide for 2 or 3 of the puzzles, they were a bit too tough for my liking.

Comment

Working...
                                X