Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As an FX guru once told me, "There's no such thing as bad special effects. When you see bad effects, what it means is that the people doing them weren't given the budget they needed to make it look good."

Comment

wow...that sucked.....

apparently the spawn of satan just makes people horny.....
      Thanks!
      Jordan

my page
      My LJ
      From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

I watched last night's premier too. I am not sure if I like it though. It could have potential. The fact that the main character is the devil's child is cool, but there might be too much soap around that. I'll watch tonight again and see how I like it.
        I already watch to much television anyways, so if I get into a new show, it has to be good.

Comment

I watched it, it wasn't exactly what I was expecting. The "birthmark" thing in the eye was cool though, but it's on Thursday and there's not too much else on so I might watch it every now and then.
          Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
          RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
            It has exactly one episode to impress me....maybe less.
            Turns out I was so not looking forward to seeing it that I went out and shot pool last night...maybe next week.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
              Turns out I was so not looking forward to seeing it that I went out and shot pool last night...maybe next week.
              Actually, it airs today again. Not a repeat, though. Thursday 8pm Central time will be the shows regular night.
              Shooting pool would have been fun yesterday too, I admit.

Comment

Originally posted by BeaC
                I watched last night's premier too. I am not sure if I like it though. It could have potential. The fact that the main character is the devil's child is cool, but there might be too much soap around that. I'll watch tonight again and see how I like it.
                I already watch to much television anyways, so if I get into a new show, it has to be good.
                Well in Buffy, her status as 'the chosen one' brought up much drama (not sure if its the samething as soap o., but those are all about drama, i think...) and Buffy turned out well.

Also, although the ratings show that it lost more than half of American Idol's audience, it still picked up a lot of viewers compared to other shows Fox tried to put there.
                Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

While I was watching the show, I couldn't help but think I'd seen the lead actress somewhere before. I did a little research, and wouldn't you know it, she was Alice on Adventures in Wonderland, which I think used to come on every afternoon on the Disney channel before Kids Incorporated and the Mickey Mouse Club.

*watches as nobody understands what he's talking about*

Um... yeah. I'm going to give tonight's episode a chance. The first episodes of every good series usually isn't the best... unless the show gets cancelled early. So I'll see if they actually can give me something besides "sex with a hint of demon spawn."
                  It's a Fargate! It's different.

Comment

I just watched the second episode and it's much better (storywise) than the pilot! There's much more about Christina being the girl prophecies fortold would bring doom over the world in connection with the church (which fullfilled itself much more at the end of the episode with the hanged priest on the burning ship). The obviously assistant of satan brings in some more excitement. But it's still very O.C. as whole
                    I may watch the third episode, hope it gets better.

Btw. I noticed, that the mother of Jesse looked very much like the woman with which Jack O'Neill will have an affair in "Threads" (818)
                    http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s8/graphics/818_07.shtml
                    Last edited by Andron; 22 January 2005, 09:55 AM.
                    sigpic
                    My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

I thought the third episode was pretty good, comparing it to the first couple episodes... Next week's episode looks much exciting, seeing that she looks like shes embracing her 'powers'. And it seems like theres gonna be a 'week to week' bad guy, but hey, i have no problems with that.

Comment

Hey, this third episode wasn't that bad. I think the first one they were probably trying to get the OC fans to watch it.
                        Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
                        RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

Originally posted by NightGloom
                          Hey, this third episode wasn't that bad. I think the first one they were probably trying to get the OC fans to watch it.
                          Me agree...
                          Also, although the ratings are still down, its still doing ok against the 'big buffs', haha...

Comment

Working...
                          X