No announcement yet.

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, Mockingjay Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anyone notice that Boggs' second in command Lt. Jackson is the one that played Ensign Ro in Star Trek The Next Generation?

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
      Finally made it yesterday, I was sick last week.
      I liked it, I didn't found it too stretched and it had enough action. But I fear I won't enjoy the last movie so much, I didn't like all the extensive fightings in the book either. But to decide that I have to wait another year.
      So I quote myself here. Waiting is over and I've just seen part 2 together with part 1. It was better than I expected, not too much action and fighting. But not too slow either. And it was nice together with the first part, I forgot some things. The second one picks up just at the end of the first one.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
        So I quote myself here. Waiting is over and I've just seen part 2 together with part 1. It was better than I expected, not too much action and fighting. But not too slow either. And it was nice together with the first part, I forgot some things. The second one picks up just at the end of the first one.
        I hope I can go see it this weekend. I'll be quite busy with work related activities...
        sigpic

Comment

I just got back from seeing it. The epilogue was so sweet and beautiful.

Comment

EEK! I haven't been able to see it yet.
            sigpic

Comment

Hi all I am sure you have enjoyed Mockingjay part 2 , I know I did. Now I can't until the DVD comes out !!!!
              sigpic
              May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

I finally got to watch it the other night, not the ending I was expecting, pleasantly surprised overall.

Comment

I watched the finale one last night, Mockingjay (pts 1 & 2) kind of suffered in quality just a little bit when compared to the first movie, or Catching Fire, but overall it was an enjoyable series of movies
                  Last Movie Watched
                  X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                  Life is Strange

Comment

Working...
                  X