• Show
Clear All

Really enjoyed Catching Fire
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

Perhaps it was the hype or because I liked the first one enough and expected more but Catching Fire was a let down and I do hope the next two will add something this was missing: interest.

Not meant with disrespect just being honest.

I honestly can't say if I liked The Lone Ranger more than this or not.
      Perhaps because I had such low expectations of TLR it almost had to be better than advertized but CF well, I thought it would maintain its level but it fell of a cliff; IMO

Wulfmann

Comment

I was unimpressed by our lead lady's performance in this one.. While i can understand her getting some PTSD, they did seem to dwell on it way too much.

Comment

Hello all,
          I thought I'd share some news with you. Here in the UK it's the time of year when FHM releases it's
          100 Sexiest Women Of The World edition.

I am pleased to announce that Jennifer Lawrence aka Katniss has been voted this years Sexiest Woman...!
          Climbing 19 places from last years 20th place.
          "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
          Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
          Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
          Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
          I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
          To thy own self... Be true
          May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

I watched Catching Fire finally on bluray and it was good. I mean the first half was kind of slow but it got bet better as the story progressed and Jennifer Lawrence has become one of my favorite all time actresses. I hope we see her more in character movies, I really liked Silver Linings as well but I did not watch American Hustle yet because I didn't heard such good things about this movie, anyway I hope the next movie won't disappoint.
            sigpic

Comment

Hey all Miza here, sorry I haven't been on in a while , been busy with work and school stuff!!

Here is some news: They will be finishing filming of Mockingjay part 2 in Berlin, Germany.
              For more news check out mockingjay.net , and check me out on facebook on the page "Josh Hutcherson is the perfect Peeta Mellark"

Thanks all, til next time , may the odd be ever in your favor !!
              sigpic
              May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Hi Miza,
                I'm looking forward to seeing MockingJay.

They are shooting some scenes at the old Berlin Airport or so I've heard.

Comment

Hey all,

Well they have finished filming Mockingjay part 1 and 2, so sad , but don't think of it as an ending think out if as a new beginning there are pretty great stories coming our way from other young adult books. Including Divergent !

We are already starting to see some news of mockingjay pictures and even a teaser trailer?To see more news check out mockingjay.net, be well my friends and may the odds be ever in your favor!
                  sigpic
                  May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Heres the teaser trailer.

Comment

Meh.. not much to it.

Comment

Thank you for sharing it with us...

I have to admit, I got a little emotional when I watched the tribute parade in The Hunger Games when Channel 4 aired the movie here in the UK a few weekends ago.

Comment

Second teaser video.

Comment

Cool teaser video...
                            Thank you for sharing.

Comment

New trailer.

Comment

Hey all sorry I haven't posted in awhile , but just wanted to remind you 100 days until Mockingjay part 1 hooray !!!!!

Well as of me posting it will be 99 Days , but still yay much closer! Luv you guys

Too bad I was suppose to marry josh ,but oh well who knows
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X