Shows set upon a "lost" ship...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also does Cowboy Beebop count?
    They weren't really all that lost - just going from place to place. Like Firefly.
    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by Snowman37 View Post

Escyos: Eh?
      Exactely, its three of my own shows, id give a link but stupid shoutwiki is still down (and has been for almost three weeks!)

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
        Lets not forget TNG has done it a couple of times aswell, as has TOS & SG-1 too
        Being lost or far away for an episode or two doesn't count, I'm talking about a series premise. Now, if it was for an entire season or more, then it would count.

Would LEXX count? i believe they travelled into "our" universe and couldnt get back? idk ive never watched LEXX all the way through but i seen them travelling to another universe
        I don't know, I've never seen the show. Is it set aboard a ship of some kind?

Comment

Lexx is named after the ship it takes place. travelling through space and a major plot point as they were trying to find a new home after escaping their old but it eventually settled into a planetary based show. I tried watching it once it did that, couldn't get into it.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
            Lexx is named after the ship it takes place. travelling through space and a major plot point as they were trying to find a new home after escaping their old but it eventually settled into a planetary based show. I tried watching it once it did that, couldn't get into it.
            Yeah, season 3 & 4 were annoying.

Comment

there are a lot of movies with this theme too...
              I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                I think Lex would half count, because after the first or second series they spent a lot of time on quasi-Earth and the fire/water planets. Bebop wouldn't count because they aren't lost, stranded or unable to return home.
                Lexx was set in an alternate universe for the first two series, and our universe in the final two. The quasi-Earth came into it in the final series, but I would count it.
                I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

lol in lexxverse thought our universe was the alternate universe, well dark zone.

Comment

Originally posted by jmoz View Post
                    lol in lexxverse thought our universe was the alternate universe, well dark zone.
                    There's certain irony to that. I was always taken by the fact that the Earth was ultimately overrun by evil alien carrots. It was unique though. I'll give 'em that.
                    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Mappalazarou View Post
                      There's certain irony to that. I was always taken by the fact that the Earth was ultimately overrun by evil alien carrots. It was unique though. I'll give 'em that.
                      And godzillyekka

Comment

Lost In Space was a fantastic show. It was so much better as black and white. The colored version was just weird.

There was a webseries called Ark that was pretty good. Sadly it didn't last long enough to give enough of the plot away. But still, it was good, what there was of it.

Comment

Working...
                        X