Red Dwarf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theonebluegecko View Post
    That moment was priceless. If I was Lister I am sure it would have rid me of my longing for Rimmer also.
    lol I've just been listening to the actual song...they should make a real ride like that
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
      lol I've just been listening to the actual song...they should make a real ride like that
      That would be both amazing and horrifying. But I would go on the ride no question. I can just imagine it now, a Red Dwarf theme park as far as the eye can see. With beer and fried egg chili chutney sandwich stands. It would be a magical place.

I had a friend that made and ate a fried egg chili chutney sandwich once, she said it was really not that bad, but I was reluctant to try it.
      Weir: He's just a boy!
      Jinto: I am Jinto.
      Sheppard: She's pleased to meet you.

I miss Jinto.

Comment

that would be a amazing ride i would go on that in a heartbeat

Comment

My fav series are 1 & 2, it became less of britcom after that but still very enjoyable. Despite my fav series, I think Quarrantine is the best episode...

On the matter of that ride, I've been thinking about the footage of younger Rimmer and there's one particular clip I don't remember seeing in the first two series.

Kochanski ruined it for me a bit but sort of by the end I was ok with her. (hehe her reaction to the "Happy Period").

I would have liked to see one more series, considering they clogged up series 8 with all those "Back in Red" episodes.

Comment

yeah i wished there was more then eight seasons of red dwarf but you never know what will happen in the furture

Comment

the producers/creators wanted to create a movie of red dwarf but never got round to it , pity really

Comment

Originally posted by FORDs Follower View Post
                the producers/creators wanted to create a movie of red dwarf but never got round to it , pity really
                I heard that they had a problem gathering the money.
                I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

i hope someday it will happen?

Comment

Originally posted by wriathlord View Post
                    i hope someday it will happen?
                    ME TOO
                    sigpic
                    Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                    Metal gear fan

Comment

Im sorry never was a fan and nevere will be
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Lord Baal View Post
                        why???????
                        sigpic
                        Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                        Metal gear fan

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Lord Baal View Post
                          If your not a fan, then why bother posting in this topic at all?
                          Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

And we could never forget the 'Emo Hawk' and Cat.

"Dwane Dibbley!"

Priceless moment.

Comment

[Starbug is threatened by a giant rogue asteroid that could be a mere illusion.]
                              Kryten: Suggest we maintain course. That asteroid does not exist.
                              Rimmer: Suppose you're wrong?
                              Kryten: Sir, I'll stake my reputation on it.
                              Rimmer: Kryten, you haven't got a reputation.
                              Kryten: No, sir, but I'm hoping to acquire one from this escapade.

[The illusion of an asteroid has passes harmlessly through Starbug.]
                              Kryten: Ah. Smug mode. Well, I can't stand around saving your necks all day. I guess I'll get a start on that ironing.

sigpic

Comment

I love red dwarf. The originol holly is so funny. I love the episode "Queeg."

Random episode quotes:

Rimmer: "Step up to red alert"
                                Kyrten "Are you sure sir, it does mean changing the bulb!"

Lister "king of the cues, prince, of the planet potters.

Cat [Singing] "s...e...x im gonna get it, woo, s...e...x i really need it, yeah, [Sees lister on the floor] s...e...x i think i found it.

Cat "Fish"
                                Vending machine "Todays fish is trout al a creme. Enjoy your meal"
                                Cat "Fish"
                                Cat "Fish"
                                Cat "Fish"
                                Cat "Fish"
                                Cat "Fish"
                                Cat "I will..."

Kryten "well the space corps directive 159 clearly states that in an emergency situation a hologramatic lifeform will give up his life so the remaining crew members may live"
                                Rimmer "Ah, but rimmer directive 273 also states 'no chance you metal b******'"

Lister to confidence "what do you mean you killed him chachacha?"

Rimmer after seeing T-rex "Follow the rimmer shaped blur"

Lister to the dust of kristiene "Oh smeg she was part of my plan, we were gonna move to fiji and she was gonna war a white dress and ride the horses"
                                Holly "Well shes no use to you now, not unless it snows and you need something to grit the path"

Lister realising whos tampering with the VR "I cant say who it is but its him, i know it. And when i catch him im gonna cut off both his boll...[Time skips]...with a blunt knife"

And finally

Death "you will come with me to the river styx where you will..."
                                Rimmer [knees death in groin] "not today matey, remember only the good die young"
                                Death [Higher brethless voice] "owwww thats never happened before..." [collapses]
                                Originally posted by farcue
                                "You're the last man alive John"
                                "What about tayla?"
                                "Shes dead."
                                "What about ronan?"
                                "He's dead, they're all dead."
                                "Not Carter?"
                                "Gordon bennet, they're dead john, john they're dead, they are dead."
                                "Are you trying to tell me everyones dead?"

Comment

Working...
                                X