Red Dwarf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, sucha barrel of laugfhs
    Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

I love it in Tikka for a ride when Kryten realises where they are, possibly the most overacted double take evr. I love that episode.
      I hope you like Guinness, I find it to be a good substitute for food.

Comment

I loved the deleted scene at the end... baha. I like having the option on the DVDs for extended scenes but I'm not sure about being without the laughing track. I think it adds to it somehow *shrug* but it IS easier to hear what the actors are saying.

Comment

Random post .....Guys, there's a kitchen showroom shop on my route to school and every time I pass it I have to chuckle.....the range of kitchens on show are called....SMEG!

Mwhahahaha......sorry, had to do it!! Thinks of Red Dwarf everytime I see it

Comment

i cant believe Chris and Craig hated each other! Its really interesting to see Craig do standup-poetry.

"Brown alert? Are you sure sir, that does require changing the bulb."
            (sorry, i cant remember the episode or the series, its been too long. ><)

Cat is my favourite character. "how my lookin'?"

did you know that Terry Farrell (better remembered as Dax from DS9 and Reggie in Becker) played Cat in the US-pilot of Red Dwarf?

Join the Neko Rebellion!!
            http://sgr.hl2files.com

Comment

Ahh The US Pilot. Evil Evil thing !!!
              Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Well Red Dawrf one of the best comedys i have ever seen. I hope they bring out that long awaited movie or even make another series it would be great to see the cat, lister, mr rimmer all back in actioon.

Just wondering here did anyone here get why they changed holly from a guy to a girl in like series 3 or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                  Ahh The US Pilot. Evil Evil thing !!!
                  It may be evil, but I'd still like to see it. I know that there's a thing on the series V DVD but I want to see more.

Originally posted by woody
                  Well Red Dawrf one of the best comedys i have ever seen. I hope they bring out that long awaited movie or even make another series it would be great to see the cat, lister, mr rimmer all back in actioon.

Just wondering here did anyone here get why they changed holly from a guy to a girl in like series 3 or something?
                  The excuse in the story is that Holly pining for his lost love, got a computer sex change operation and plastic surgery to make him identical in every way to her.

The real reason is that they moved where they filmed it and it was too far away for Norman Lovett to comute to.

Comment

Ah thanks for that. But well i hope they decide to make another series we need a real good comedy back instead of crappy little britian and these other new comedys. Like that rip off one of my family on bbc one/two.

Comment

I love Red Dwarf, it's just really funny and entertaining. I heard that they once tried to convert it into an american style one but it didn't quite work out, lol ah well.
                      Season 8 just ended a bit too suddenly for me, although the ending was hilarious. I really think that Grant Naylor should make into a movie, but apparently they can't get enough money to do so.

Anyone else a fan?

Edit: LOL if anyone remembers any really funny quotes from the series, feel free to share them.
                      Last edited by Admiral Mappalazarou; 26 November 2006, 03:34 PM.
                      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                      Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Absolutely I am a fan! I happened on it back in 1987 when they were having a pledge drive on public television. It was the first season and I just fell in LOVE with it. I have them all on tape and when I need a good chuckle I pop in the tapes........... DNA is one of my favorite episodes!!
                        www.peachtreeservices.net

Comment

what do daleks think of red dwarf
                          V
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1oAbvsSGTc

Comment

I loved Red Dwarf big time from Series 3 to series 6, after that it started to go downhill IMO, series 8 was the final nail in the coffin.
                            Go buy my music and give a starving artist some support. It's dirt-cheap, dammit.
                            Ion Plasma Incineration (Hard and heavy electro-industrial music in the vein of late 90's classics, updated for the 21st century!)

Current project : Working on Tolathians Outpost Cyclopean, the world's first pure non-humanoid extra-dimensional sci-fi show! 100% no humans !

Comment

i love red dwarf i have have all eight seasons on DVD and watched them hundreds of times and still i laugh at everything in it

Comment

LOL I love the Ace Rimmer episodes and I agree that it did start to go down hill after Rimmer was replaced by Kichanski. I think that although season 7 and 8 were good, they were'nt as good. I thought that the last episode of season 8 was really good though...

THE END? TO SMEG IT IS.
                                I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                                Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Working...
                                X