Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite comic book based movies anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
    Have you seen Under the Red Hood? I thought it was excellent. So much so that I wish it had been part of the DCAU proper.
    Unfortunately it would involve heavy retcons of Batman TAS and potentially Justice League since they skipped over Jason Todd. It was definitely one of the better movies, and one of the best not to involve Kevin Conroy. I'm not a comic book reader, so it was great getting to see Jason Todd (only read about him online) so hopefully Stephanie Brown is up next.

sigpic

Comment

I liked:
      X-men 1 & 2
      Spider man
      Wolverin
      Hellboy
      Batman
      Oh and I forgot the league of extraordinary gentlemen, cat woman, dare devil, and a few other ones I can't remember right now
      sigpic
      siggy made by RogueRanger
      http://youtu.be/frhgT5CMpjo
      killing threads one post at a time

Comment

I love just about any movie based off a comic book(excluding manga, not a manga/anime fan), even crapfests like X3 and Spider-Man 3, and the Fantastic 4 movies....when my brain is turned off enough to allow such viewing . (The Schumacher Batman films can burn though). But I love most superhero films, or at least the films released in the past ten years.

My list of favorites would be too long though. So I will pick my top ten in no particular order:

1) Batman (1989)
        2) Hellboy II: The Golden Army
        3) Hellboy
        4) Spider-Man 2
        5) Superman Returns
        6) The Incredible Hulk
        7) Batman: Mask of the Phantasm
        8) X2: X-Men United
        9) Constantine
        10) Batman Returns

Comment

Working...