Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could do a remake of show...which would it be ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been doing some thinking on this...
    I'd remake 'Thunderbirds' as a live action show. Along with a few of the other Gerry Anderson puppet shows.
    Captain Scarlet and Joe90 for example. Perhaps even Fireball XL5.

ttyl
    Starfist
    "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
    Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
    Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
    Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
    I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
    To thy own self... Be true
    May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Yes another Star Trek show would be great as I am thinking again what to remake. But I guess we will getting one eventually if the sequels of abrams are successful enough I am sure they are thinking about a Star Trek show again. I also would not remake.. but reanimate firefly... same actors, same producers, same whedon, only with at least five seasons.
      sigpic

Comment

Legend of the Galactic Heroes
        I'd make it live-action and maybe portray the battles 'better' (give more sense of scale). That and I'd make it so that the cast would represent their 'race' more accurately (having someone named Yang Wen-li or Reinhard von Lohengramm all sound Japanese is kinda weird...not that the voice acting was bad, mind you. IMHO, it was quite good).
        Of course, that'd probably require that I have at least a couple of hundred million dollars
        (the core anime ran for, if memory serves, a movie and 110 episodes)
        sigpic

Comment

anyone watched Charlie Jade?! I would redo this show instantly! never watched an episode, but the plot sounds sweet!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
            anyone watched Charlie Jade?! I would redo this show instantly! never watched an episode, but the plot sounds sweet!
            The plot was descent, the storylines were descent, the acting was descent an the CGI was alright.

Only saw a hand full of episodes through. It does not need to remade it just needs a second season.

Comment

I don't know if anyone else has mentioned it.
              But how about a live action version of Robotech?

I know a movie has been proposed, but has yet to see the light of day.

Later gaters
              Starfist
              "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
              Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
              Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
              Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
              I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
              To thy own self... Be true
              May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
                I don't know if anyone else has mentioned it.
                But how about a live action version of Robotech?
                That would be nice. Robotech was my favourite series when it was being aired 'ages ago'. (it was a regular, weekly scene of me hoping to get home from school in time, and prepping the VCR to, well, record the episode...*sigh* ...ages ago...)
                I guess it would have to be set after the animated series? (which was basically 3 separate anime mashed-up into one story/setting)
                Maybe if the Japanese adapt 'Macross' into live-action and it becomes successful, a Robotech live-action will be more likely?

Over the years, tho', I've gotten to like Battletech more than Robotech (I kinda like my mecha slow and cumbersome...Heavy Gear/VOTOMS being a nice compromise)
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X