• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
    Ronald D. Moore. Gritty magic world?

Count. Me. In.

With bells on.
    You put the words right out of my mouth. Or, as a certain Jaffa would say, 'indeed'.
    Mia: Don't you hate that?
    Vincent: Hate what?
    Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
    Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
    Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
    - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Magic + RDM? im in

I love Harry Potter and I love RDM's stuff so win win for me
      Last Movie Watched
      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
      Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        The one that ends up in failure. I don't see it lasting very long on network TV
        Ah. Well that's true then. I hadn't really considered the 'SF/F on network TV' angle. It's a genre that really doesn't do well outside of the niche.
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

So it a other attempt at the Dresden files then. original not. But then that Ron Moor all over.

Wonder if he will just copy that, it like he did for his last pilot Virtuality which was rumour to be virtual copy of a novel release a few years before the pilot.
          Last edited by knowles2; 01 September 2010, 04:40 PM.

Comment

If he casts lead females hot enough it could work, that's what I think kept Buffy alive.

Comment

It could work, as long as it's not too obviously a copy of Harry Potter...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                You should love Harry Potter, that is what you should do! Sounds very interesting!
                Yes...that he should...HP is excellent...

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                Sorry, I can't love crap
                Why is it when I talk negatively about things others like...I get jumped on. However, when certain posters talk negatively about things that I like...its ok.

I'd like to hear more about this possible show.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X