This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aussie_gal
    has anyone seen alexander yet. im thinking about going to see it when it comes out in australia. what do people think about it
    Alot of people that i've asked about that movie said they didn't like it... But i have yet to see it.
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

What's the deal with that movie as well as Sky Captain opening so late here. Sky Captain is starting in February even though it's been released for months in other countries. The Ring 2 should be pretty good. The trailer looks like it will have the same atmosphere as the first remake. You should definately watch the trailer if you liked the first movie.

Comment

Originally posted by D.C.
        The Ring 2 should be pretty good. The trailer looks like it will have the same atmosphere as the first remake. You should definately watch the trailer if you liked the first movie.
        Really? I thought the movie looked different compared to the first one. I dont know, the lighting in the Ring 2 preview seemed to have much more 'bright' places, unlike the first one, through my eyes, is generally blue'ish.

Also, did you get freaked out in that one part in the trailer where she asks her son, shouldnt he be sleeping, or something like that, and he gives her that look... AHHHH!

Comment

I thought it had the same sort of 'feel', though. I thought the first one was more greenish.

Comment

Anyone seen Ladder 49? I know it's a 2004 movie, but it's still running in Australian cinemas and I haven't seen it yet. Is it worth seeing? The trailers sort of look pretty interesting.

Comment

Anyone seen Ladder 49? I know it's a 2004 movie, but it's still running in Australian cinemas and I haven't seen it yet. Is it worth seeing? The trailers sort of look pretty interesting.
              Oh mi gosh! My friend was like obsessed with that movie! I didn't see it, but she said it was really good. I don't know, I don't really like movies like that- I'm more of person that won't watch it if it isn't sci fi, funny, or made before 1970.
              Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
              RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

It sounds like it has the potential to be cool.

Comment

It sounds like it has the potential to be cool.
                  Hehe, i dont think it has 'potential', its cool 'already', well thats to me at least.

Comment

Cool. What month does The Ring 2 open again?

Comment

Originally posted by Elwe Singollo
                      Really? I thought the movie looked different compared to the first one. I dont know, the lighting in the Ring 2 preview seemed to have much more 'bright' places, unlike the first one, through my eyes, is generally blue'ish.

Also, did you get freaked out in that one part in the trailer where she asks her son, shouldnt he be sleeping, or something like that, and he gives her that look... AHHHH!
                      oh i cant wait
                      Try and have as much fun as you can ... you'll never know how long it will last

Comment

Star Wars III!

Comment

The Ring Two opens here in April... I just checked. I don't know about other countries, though.

Comment

Anyone else getting ready to see SIN CITY? That movie looks really good!

My Picks:
                            1. Batman Begins
                            2. The Fantastic Four
                            3. Sin City
                            3. War Of The Worlds
                            5. Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith
                            6. The Jacket
                            7. Underworld 2: Evolution
                            8. Constantine
                            9. Charlie Brown & The Chocolate Factory

P.S. Just found out now, July 17th War Of The Worlds is going to air (US), and July 1st both Batman Begins and the Fantastic Four are going to air (US). Might have to go see a double feature......YAY!

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                            [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

We're getting Batman Begins on the 23rd of July and War of the Worlds on the 29th of July. It seems sort of strange that Batman Begins is starting here before the U.S., but it has happened before. I'm not really a Batman fan but I've watched the trailer and it seems pretty awesome what they've done to the franchise. That Charlie and the Chocolate Factory looks pretty damn funny. The trailer is surreal. Johnny Depp looks pretty crazy. There's another movie opening on Halloween in the U.S. called Corpse Bride. It's apparently by the same director. King Kong looks like it's going to be pretty damn awesome as well.

Comment

We were supposed to get Batman 06-17-05, but I don't know what happened. Also, War Of The Worlds was supposed to be 07-01-05, and Fantastic Four was supposed to be 07-04-05. I think JoBlo.com might have the dates wrong, but for now, we can trust them, until we have final confirmation.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                                [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Working...
                                X