X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dead end is a great ep. i thought this show was great

sig by starlover1990

Comment

I've been watching repeats of seasons 3 and 4 on Sky, and the show moved up a few places on my list (or it would have done if I had a list beyond 6th place). It was really awesome, and I got really addicted.
      Then, just as season 5 starts, which I really loved because Spike was cool again after the last couple of seasons of Buffy, and also because it was a great season... Sky pull it from the schedules...

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak
        I've been watching repeats of seasons 3 and 4 on Sky, and the show moved up a few places on my list (or it would have done if I had a list beyond 6th place). It was really awesome, and I got really addicted.
        Then, just as season 5 starts, which I really loved because Spike was cool again after the last couple of seasons of Buffy, and also because it was a great season... Sky pull it from the schedules...
        SPACE is pulling it from their schedule (rights run out) in two weeks- but they are showing S5 twice before then.

Comment

Just saw "You're Welcome"- what an ep! It had everything that made the show so great! *sniff* It was a sad one too. Loved it when Spike was playing Donkey Kong and chucked his beer at the tv. And Cordy of course was great in the ep (although her shirt could have done with an extra button done up).

Angel: All those tattoos, all those new tricks you've learned... just don't matter. Doesn't matter what you try. Doesn't matter where I am or how badass you think you've become. 'Cause you know what? I'm Angel. I beat the bad guys.

And that Lindsey/Angel fight, very Empire Strikes Back.

Comment

Does anyone has got the Angel DVD covers front and back?? i will appreciate it. mail me or add me or whatever if u have any of them. [email protected]

Comment

UK Fans:

Sci-fi are currently airing Season Five - with "Smile Time" on at 8:00pm on Monday 26th.

If you've missed the episode or you wanna watch it again - tune it.

*Smile Time* - Angel turns into a puppet for those who may wonder why I'm making a special mention to this episode.

Comment

Working...
              X