Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What sci-fi episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Last Ship, season 1, ep. 10, "No Place Like Home".
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
      36.07 - The Pyramid at the End of the World

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

The Last Ship, season 2, ep. 4, "Solace".
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

ALF
          "Wanted: Dead or Alive"

Star Trek: The Next Generation
          "The Ensigns of Command"

Alien Nation
          "Little Lost Lamb"
          sigpic
          "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
          Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

The Last Ship, season 2, ep. 8, "Safe Zone".
            sigpic

Comment

Stargate Atlantis

the defiant one
              hot zone
              sigpic
              Sig by (x)

Comment

The Last Ship, season 2, ep. 11, "Valkyrie".
                sigpic

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                  36.07 - The Pyramid at the End of the World

LIFE ON MARS
                  Series 1 - Episode 6

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Legends of Tomorrow, season 1, ep. 1, "Pilot (Pt. 1)".
                    sigpic

Comment

Legends of Tomorrow, season 1, ep. 2, "Pilot (Pt. 2)".
                      sigpic

Comment

The Flash 3x22 - Infantino Street
                        The Flash 3x23 - Finish Line

Supergirl 2x21 - Resist
                        Supergirl 2x22 - Nevertheless, She Persisted

WestWorld 1x06 - The Adversary
                        "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Legends of Tomorrow, season 1, ep. 12, "The Last Refuge".
                          sigpic

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                            36.08 - The Lie of the Land

Comment

Doctor Who, series 10, ep. 8, "The Lie of the Land".
                              sigpic

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                                36.08 - The Lie of the Land

Comment

Working...
                                X