Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What sci-fi episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mission: Impossible, season 5, ep. 17, "The Field".
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Doctor Who: The Lodger
      sigpic

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
        07.04 - Inferno

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Six Million Dollar Man - got to put that under Sci Fi, they went to Mars, and their spacecraft had artificial gravity Funny show. Found it on COZI TV channel
          no means no, and so does pepper spray
          Sig by The Carpenter
          sigpic

Comment

Doctor Who: The Pandorica Opens
            sigpic

Comment

Mission: Impossible, season 5, ep. 22, "The Party".
              sigpic
              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Star Trek- Deep Space Nine

Field of Fire
                sigpic
                Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Mission: Impossible, season 5, ep. 23, "The Merchant".

Final appearances of Leonard Nimoy as The Great Paris, Lesley Ann Warren as Dana Lambert, and Sam Elliott as Dr. Doug Roberts.
                  sigpic

Comment

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Touched
                    sigpic
                    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Mission: Impossible, season 6, ep. 2, "Encore".

Quite possibly my absolute favourite episode.

The IMF shave thirty years off a man's life and body (albeit only for six hours), convince him the last thirty years have been a dream, plonk him down in an exact recreation of his old neighbourhood, and make him relive a critical day in his life in order to discover where he and his criminal partner hid the body of the man they'd just murdered.
                      sigpic

Comment

Angel S01

The Ring
                        sigpic

Comment

SG-1 series 7 episode Enemy Mine.

I really do love the unas we jut dont see them enough.

Comment

Mission: Impossible, season 6, ep. 6, "The Miracle".
                            sigpic

Comment

THE X-FILES
                              05x09 - Schizogeny

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                              K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Ultimate Spider-Man, season 1, ep. 21, "I am Spider-Man"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X