Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What sci-fi episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The New Avengers, season 2, ep. 9, "K is for Kill (Pt. 2): Tiger By the Tail".
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
      10.03 - Frontier in Space
      11.05 - Planet of the Spiders

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

A Town Called Eureka - Momstrosity.

Cate
        sigpic

...with thanks to the wonderful Bay...

Comment

Warehouse 13, season 1, ep. 3, "Resonance".
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Being Human - 2.10 For Those About to Rot
            Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
            Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Doctor Who

32.13 - The Wedding of River Song

Comment

Warehouse 13, season 1, ep. 4, "Magnetism".
                sigpic

Comment

Stargate: SG-1
                  "Heroes, Part II"
                  sigpic
                  "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                  Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

The New Avengers, season 2, ep. 10, "Complex".
                    sigpic

Comment

Game of Thrones, season 2, ep. 1, "The North Remembers", with audio commentary by Executive Producers/Writers David Benioff and D.B. Weiss.
                      sigpic

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                        13.05 - The Brain of Morbius
                        14.03 - The Deadly Assassin

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Game of Thrones, season 2, ep. 2, "The Night Lands", with audio commentary by cast members Alfie Allen (Theon Greyjoy) and Gemma Whelan (Yara Greyjoy).
                          sigpic

Comment

A Town Called Eureka - Lost. A whole army of Evil!Andys, and one of my favourite eppies

Cate
                            sigpic

...with thanks to the wonderful Bay...

Comment

SG1 - Reckoning, Part II.
                              sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
                              - R.E.M.

Comment

Star Trek
                                All our Yesterdays

Star Trek Enterprise
                                Affliction

Lost in Space
                                The Promised Planet
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X