Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What sci-fi episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DS9 ep 4-7
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Warehouse 13
      3 . . . 2. . . 1. . .
      Don't Hate The Player
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Doctor Who: Being Human
        sigpic

Comment

Star Wars: The Clone Wars, season 1, ep. 7, "Duel of the Droids".
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
          To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
          And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
            27.05 - Dalek

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
            K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Star Wars: The Clone Wars, season 1, ep. 8, "Bombad Jedi".
              sigpic
              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Doctor Who: The Family of Blood
                sigpic

Comment

Star Trek TNG S1 Encounter at Farpoint - Where No One Has Gone Before
                  sigpic
                  Paying Homage to Star Trek... LIKE A BOSS!... Though right now I'd prefer a Night Fury to the Enterprise

Comment

Star Wars: The Clone Wars, season 1, ep. 9, "Cloak of Darkness".
                    sigpic

Comment

Star Trek TNG - Ensign Ro
                      Stargate SG1 - There But For the Grace of God
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
                        Star Trek TNG - Ensign Ro
                        I always thought it a bit odd, that in the scene where Ro takes off her uniform tunic and gives it to the refugee kid, her commbadge mysteriously stays attached to her tanktop without her having touched it...
                        sigpic

Comment

SG1 - Divide and Conquer.
                          sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
                          - R.E.M.

Comment

Star Trek: Voyager
                            "Relativity"
                            sigpic
                            "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                            Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

ST: DS9 Ep 15-22
                              sigpic
                              ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                              A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                              The truth isn't the truth

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                                27.06 - The Long Game

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                                K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Working...
                                X