Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What sci-fi episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doctor Who 13.03 "Pyramids of Mars"
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Human Target 1.03 - Embassy Row
      Human Target 1.04 - Sanctuary

Persons Unknown 1.06 - The Truth

Star Trek The Next Generation 3.19 - Captain's Holiday
      Star Trek The Next Generation 3.20 - Tin Man
      Star Trek THe Next Generation 3.21 - Hollow Pursuits
      Star Trek The Next Generation 3.22 - The Most Toys
      Star Trek The Next Generation 3.23 - Sarek
      Star Trek The Next Generation 3.24 - Menage Troi
      Last edited by mr_kennedy; 22 July 2010, 05:23 AM.
      Last Movie Watched
      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
      Life is Strange

Comment

Lilo and Stitch: The Series

Episodes 1-4

I'm pretty sure that counts as science fiction. It's got aliens, life on other planets, space ships, advanced technology...

It's not bad, the series. About as charming as the original movie.
        sigpic
        "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
        Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

I'm re-watching Life on Mars and Ashes to Ashes.

"Today, your diary entry will read - "Took a prozzie hostage, and then got shot by three armed b*stards!"

I love Gene.

Comment

Warehouse 13 .04
            http://youtu.be/mXiMpdrapgg(Lazlo's latest movie "Space Captain"http://orionspace.info/index.php Lazlo's home
            sigpic

Comment

Doctor Who 13.04 "The Android Invasion"
              Futurama 6.06 "Lethal Inspection"
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Star Trek The Next Generation 3.25 - Transfigurations
                Star Trek The Next Generation 3.26 - The Best of Both Worlds (pt 1)
                Star Trek The Next Generation 4.01 - The Best of Both Worlds (pt 2)
                Star Trek The Next Generation 4.02 - Family
                Star Trek The Next Generation 4.03 - Brothers
                Star Trek The Next Generation 4.04 - Suddenly Human

Top 5 season 3 episodes

Star Trek The Next Generation 3.26 - The Best of Both Worlds (pt 1)
                Star Trek The Next Generation 3.13 - Deja Q
                Star Trek The Next Generation 3.15 - Yesterday's Eneterprise
                Star Trek The Next Generation 3.10 - The Defector
                Star Trek The Next Generation 3.23 - Sarek
                Last Movie Watched
                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                Life is Strange

Comment

Smallville, StarGate SG -1
                  Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                  / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Eureka 4.03 "All the Rage"
                    Haven 1.03 "Harmony"

Comment

Power Rangers 2.44 - Return of the Green Ranger (pt 1)
                      Power Rangers 2.45 - Return of the Green Ranger (pt 2)
                      Power Rangers 2.46 - Return of the Green Ranger (pt 3)
                      Power Rangers 2.47 - Story Book Rangers (pt 1)
                      Power Rangers 2.48 - Story Book Rangers (pt 2)

Futurama 6.06 - Lethal Inspection

Buffy The Vampire Slayer 1.05 - Never Kill a Boy on the first Date
                      Buffy The Vampire Slayer 1.06 - The Pack
                      Buffy The Vampire Slayer 1.07 - Angel
                      Buffy The Vampire Slayer 1.08 - I, Robot.... You Jane
                      Buffy The Vampire Slayer 1.09 - The Puppet Show
                      Buffy The Vampire Slayer 1.10 - Nightmares
                      Last edited by mr_kennedy; 23 July 2010, 11:56 PM.
                      Last Movie Watched
                      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                      Life is Strange

Comment

Stargate SG-1
                        Season 9, Episode 12: Collateral Damage
                        Season 9, Episode 13: Ripple Effect
                        The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                        sigpic

Comment

For the second time lately, I've decided to re-watch other DS9 episodes. It's fun because, I don't remember what is going to happens since it's been so long since I didn't watch DS9 episodes (which I watched mostly just one time).

The last time the episodes I decided to watched by pure concidence were horrible: 3x07 and 3x08

Last week, I've watched:

5x01:- Much better than 3x07 and 3x08. The episode is not so great, but still fun and entertaining. Great to see odo with such difficulty at accepting being humans and not a changeling anymore.

5x02:- Best episodes of my short re-watch of DS9. I like the mystery surrounding the whole situation. Spoilers for the rest: I also like that Vorta hostage negotiator and her "diplomatic" approach. I just don't get why the Jem'hadar couldn't fire in the ship. As they just need to avoid shooting the changeling. It's a minor issue. It occurred to me while watching the episode as I thought that it couldn't be just a changeling in the ship as the Jem'hadar didn't' shoot in the ship. Maybe the whole ship meant something to them did I thought before the ending. Overall a good episode.
                          Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Warehouse 13 1.05
                            http://youtu.be/mXiMpdrapgg(Lazlo's latest movie "Space Captain"http://orionspace.info/index.php Lazlo's home
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
                              I just don't get why the Jem'hadar couldn't fire in the ship. As they just need to avoid shooting the changeling. It's a minor issue.
                              Because the Changeling could've been anything in the ship. How frickin' devastating/disastrous would it have been if one of them had killed one of their gods?!

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                                Because the Changeling could've been anything in the ship. How frickin' devastating/disastrous would it have been if one of them had killed one of their gods?!
                                Thank you. That's a good explaination. I guess it was impossible for the changeling to communicate with the jemhadar or the vorta because the changeling was so hurt. Otherwise if i see jemhadar bording the ship I say to them "Hey, I'm here guys!".
                                Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Working...
                                X