Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What sci-fi episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Vampire Diaries

2.06 - Plan B
    2.07 - Masquerade
    2.08 - Rose
    2.09 - Katerina
    2.10 - The Sacrifice
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
      Didnt you just had a re-watch earlier this year? xD
      I...really don't remember to be honest. I watch so much Stargate it's hard to tell when I begin and end watching it Besides, it's the Great Gateworld Stargate Rewatch!
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
        I...really don't remember to be honest. I watch so much Stargate it's hard to tell when I begin and end watching it Besides, it's the Great Gateworld Stargate Rewatch!
        My plan is to catch up with you guys in January first I have to finish my fringe, DS9 and 24 re-watch and besides fringe I have never really watched the other shows before
        sigpic

Comment

sanctuary: carentan (good ep!)
          sigpic

Comment

Haven's recent "Friend or Faux"

Can I just say that I love Christian de la Fuente? He's cute AND has an accent. Or is he cute BECAUSE he has an accent? Now, my Sanctuary Season 3 dvds should be showing up any day now, so soon I'll rattling a buttload of Sanctuary eps in this thread. Cuz I will seriously OD on Sanctuary once they come

Anyone else care to join me? Heheheh...

Comment

Doctor Who, "Day of the Daleks", original broadcast version.
              sigpic
              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
              To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
              And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Eureka 4.19 One Small Step

Warehouse 13 3.09 Shadows
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Warehouse 13

3.09 - Shadows
                  Last Movie Watched
                  X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                  Life is Strange

Comment

Babylon 5

1x16 - Eyes
                    sigpic

Comment

Farscape

Trough the Looking Glass
                      sigpic
                      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, "Living Legend".
                        sigpic
                        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Star Trek: The Next Generation
                          "Power Play"
                          "Ethics"
                          "The Outcast"
                          sigpic
                          "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                          Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Doctor Who, "Day of the Daleks", Special Edition.

While the revamped Dalek voices and the CG effects are very nice, the newly added scenes of a UNIT trooper on patrol/being blasted by Ogrons and Daleks leave much to be desired.
                            sigpic

Comment

Xena-Warrior Princess

Ides of March
                              sigpic
                              Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                                17.1 Destiny of the Daleks

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                                K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Working...
                                X