Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What sci-fi episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So far I finished up Kobol's Last Gleaming part 2. Tonight after work I'm gonna sit down with my wife and introduce her to the Miniseries. I think this will be the next show we watch through together. With me knowing how it ends of course.
    "Goodbye Eli Wallace, you're a good man."
    - imlad, from http://www.readandfindout.com/

Comment

Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered View Post
      So far I finished up Kobol's Last Gleaming part 2. Tonight after work I'm gonna sit down with my wife and introduce her to the Miniseries. I think this will be the next show we watch through together. With me knowing how it ends of course.
      Don't forget about "Razor", and "The Plan".
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

ENT - Awakening.
        sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
        - R.E.M.

Comment

Burn Notice, season 3, ep. 11, "Friendly Fire".
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
            Burn Notice, season 3, ep. 11, "Friendly Fire".
            Burn Notice is sci-fi?
            "Goodbye Eli Wallace, you're a good man."
            - imlad, from http://www.readandfindout.com/

Comment

Futurama

6.26 - Reincarnation

Nikita

1.19 - Girls best Friend
              1.20 - Glass Houses
              1.21 - Betrayals
              1.22 - Pandora
              Last Movie Watched
              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
              Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered View Post
                Burn Notice is sci-fi?
                I suppose technically you'd call it "spy-fi", like Mission: Impossible.
                Buy hey, it's got Bruce Campbell in it.
                sigpic

Comment

Star Trek: The Next Generation
                  "Ensign Ro" (so begins the prelude to DS9 )
                  "Silicon Avatar"
                  "Disaster"
                  sigpic
                  "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                  Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Fringe Season 3

Olivia
                    The Box

Season 3 of Fringe was one of the best things last fall here's the hope season four can top that ^^
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McClance View Post
                      Star Trek: The Next Generation
                      "Ensign Ro" (so begins the prelude to DS9 )
                      "Silicon Avatar"
                      "Disaster"
                      And did you spot the glaring continuity error in "Ensign Ro" that almost no one spots, even though it's right there in the open?
                      sigpic

Comment

Andromeda S5 E1 and Torchwood S4 E10

Comment

ENT - Kir'Shara.
                          sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
                          - R.E.M.

Comment

Fringe season 3

The Plateau
                            Do shape shifters dream of electric sheep?
                            sigpic

Comment

Doctor Who, "The Girl Who Waited".

Bloody good episode. One of the better "Doctor lite" stories we've had.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                                And did you spot the glaring continuity error in "Ensign Ro" that almost no one spots, even though it's right there in the open?
                                Does it have to do with Ro's earring? Ro's combadge and uniform when they're at the refugee camp? Bajora/Bajor?
                                sigpic
                                "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                                Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Working...
                                X