Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What sci-fi episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David Tennant kind of wore out his welcome IMO. And Matt Smith is awesome.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
      To each their own.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CheekyBeckett View Post
        I loved the ninth and tenth Doctors.
        Not a big fan of the newest evolution. Not bad, just not for me.
        I quite enjoyed Eccelston and the same for what I saw of Tennant. Haven't watched any of the Matt Smith ones yet even though BBC America is airing them.
        IMO always implied.

Comment

Doctor Who
          6.2 Day of the Moon
          sigpic
          Sig made by TheSamster123 and can be found at fanPop!

Comment

Smallville 10x20 - Prophecy
            "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

last episode of SGU (man the music at the end was really matching my mood....i could have cried (didn't) or gone out to whack some random person over the head i just was so out of it....of course i did neither....just sat here wallowing in sadness)

Comment

Star Trek Enterprise
                302 Anomaly

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                Yep, have to agree there. While I agree Tennant was good I was really looking to someone new by the time I saw "Planet of the Dead." The episodes felt like they were Tennant-focused than Doctor-focused.

At first I was unsure of the Eleventh Doctor but by the end of "The Eleventh Hour" Matt Smith made a believer out of me.
                sigpic

Comment

Doctor Who 22.03 The Mark of the Rani
                  Doctor Who 22.04 The Two Doctors
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Lilo and Stitch: The Series
                    "Yin-Yang"
                    "Richter"
                    sigpic
                    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                    Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

star trek voyager: blood fever
                      sigpic

Comment

Doctor Who
                        31.1 The Eleventh Hour
                        + Meanwhile In the TARDIS #1

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Lilo and Stitch: The Series
                          "Mr. Stenchy"
                          "Yapper"
                          sigpic
                          "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                          Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

SGU - Gauntlet.
                            sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
                            - R.E.M.

Comment

I attempted to watch the season finale of Vampire Diaries and Nikita on the CW but the feed for both was awful. Don't know if it was all CW stations or the local one. Hope it's fixed for the last Smallville tonight.

IHS
                              sigpic

Comment

Chuck Season 4

Chuck Versus Agent X

...the first half of the episode was meh..although the Vegas and Vecas thing was hilarious! the second half of the episode was much much better, and I really did not expected the outcome! now we can sit back, relax and watch the final and know that there is gonna be at least one more season!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X