Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What sci-fi episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star Trek
    "The Paradise Syndrome"
    "The Enterprise Incident"
    "And the Children Shall Lead"
    sigpic
    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
    Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

The first three episodes of Small Wonder.
      The first three episodes of the anime series Princess Resurrection.

Comment

Last night I watched...

SGU : Life
        SGU : Justice
        "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
        Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
        Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
        Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
        I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
        To thy own self... Be true
        May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

SGA: The Prodigal
          sigpic

Comment

Stargate SG-1 9.06 Beachhead
            Stargate Atlantis 2.06 Trinity
            Stargate SG-1 9.07 Ex Deus Machina
            Stargate Atlantis 2.07 Instinct
            Stargate Atlantis 2.08 Conversion
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Star Trek Enterprise Season 4 :

In a Mirror Darkly Part I & II
              Demons
              Terra Prime
              These Are The Voyages... (.....ahhh noooo.....)

"Terra Prime" would have worked quite well for a finale... I just pretend that "These Are The Voyages..." never happened....But "In A Mirror Darkly Part I & II" are definitley my favorite Ent episodes!

Spoiler:
              hoshi were quite awesome in these episodes
              sigpic

Comment

Outcasts Episode 4

True Blood 2x10 - New World in My View
                "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

The X-Files
                  3x22 Quagmire

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                  K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                    "Terra Prime" would have worked quite well for a finale... I just pretend that "These Are The Voyages..." never happened....
                    Welcome to the club; I think that's how most Trek fans feel
                    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Star Wars: The Clone Wars 3.20 Citadel Rescue

Fringe 3.16 Os

Comment

Farscape

Mental as Anything
                        sigpic
                        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

This is more like this week. I've been busy.

Farscape

Prayer (This is a fun one if just for one more John and Scorpious adventure. Their protagonist and ant antagonist relationship is so unique and something I have never seen before in a scifi show. Its fun to see how they argue and bicker over how to get Stark/Sikozu to cross over. Their difference in ideologies compliment one another and why the two make it so fun to watch them clash. The Aeryn torture was also interesting to see. Not as much as John and Scorpious but still I liked seeing just how she can take it before giving in. It’s the first time we saw her breaking point. I suppose if anyone was to find it, then it would be Scarrans. The part of the Peacekeepers closing in on Moya as John and Scorpious are in the unrealized reality seemed unessecarry and tacked on to add danger)

We’re So Screwed: Fetal Attraction: (This feels like a generic Farscape trilogy episode. That is not a compliant just a statement of the fact. The insanity of how John and Moya rescued Aeryn was pure Farscape of posing as someone else. This episode just takes it to a new level with Nooranti activating a plague in Rygel’s system and infecting many on the station.I will say I liked the remorse she felt Its borderline suicidal to see that going on. To me what was predictable was how John rushed in to beat the guards after the situation snowballed out of control. But I suppose that has always been an issue. This makes me actually trust Scorpious. He went to great lengths to help rescue Aeryn. That’s probably a mistake.)

We’re So Screwed: Hot to Katratiz( John has had some pretty insane things over the years but attaching an atomic bomb to his chest has to be a new level of insanity, Although I am surprised that the Scarrans allowed the Moya crew so much free reign on Katratzi. Yes I understand Cricheton is practically a weapon but letting them so much free reign seems careless. A lot of question posed this one. What was with Sikozu and that weird eye thing to another Kadish. It seems like those Scarran flowers are important. I hope that is brought up more in later episodes. Something is up with Stark. Yes he hates Scorpious for good reason but Stark is not the kind of person to take joy in watching the torment of others. It was kind of predictable that John’s rescue plan wouldn’t work especially when Scorpious is found to be a secret ally of the Scarrans. Which is funny how much he gone on record of hating them)

We’re So Screwed: La Bomba (This one really felt like they were going through the motions. It was pure action which at the time can be entertaining and fun to see their were very few shockers. I’m not saying I didn’t like it but it felt like a little more of cop outs then the average Farscape episode. I did however like the exchange at the beginning between John and Scorpious of how Harvey would only appear if John betrayed him. I also have to say how the Scarran flower is so important. I still don’t know what it does but to show so much of Scorpious wanting to destroy shows it importance. Now for the big negative I thought Scorpious not being a Scarran spy was solved too easily. Although Stark being a bioloid copy was an interesting solution to the Stark torturing Scorpious. Sikozu being genetically engineered is an interesting story arc but to use her to get rid of all the Scarrans in the flower chamber just seems like a deus ex machine to me. Althought I did like the Kadish-Chichids war that got them down there. Finally I thought the atomic bomb to destroy the flower chamber was interesting. Scientifically inaccurate but still interesting none the less. I was a little surprised at first to see John weeping for those deaths. The Scarrans have kind of been known of showing little contempt for alien life. But the more I thought about it the more its like John. He has always shown a great zest for life regardless of the evil of people)

Bad Timing (If it wasn’t for the ending in the boat this would have felt like a series finale since I do know Farscape ended. For the most part I liked but lets do the negatives first. I was hardly surprised that Scorpious and Sikozu would betray Moya but I was unimpressed on the lack of buildup development of the betrayal. It seemed to come out of nowhere and had no impact really on the rest of the story. Besides that I loved the story. It smells of desperation as Moya scrambles to stop Scarrans of reaching Earth. Given the complexities established of navigating wormholes I wonder if they would really find Earth. Still the innovative technobabble for this episode impressed especially because it showed for something will interesting for Pilot to do who after Zhaan is my favorite character. The scene between John and Jack as they say goodbye was kind of sad. Not Zhaan dying sad but sad none the less. Since it seems Chiana is permantly blind I wonder how that story will solved up. They have been teasing us with her blindness for a long time. Although I have the admit the scene of the cultural barrier between John proposing and Moya’s reaction to these scenes were hilarious especially when Rygel called John an idiot. I hope Peacekeeper wars answers who those aliens were and why they attacked John and Aeryn. Random thought I don’t think after John and Aeryn “died” have I see D’Argo cry like that before)
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Star Trek
                            "Spock's Brain"
                            "Is There in Truth No Beauty?"
                            "The Empath"
                            sigpic
                            "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                            Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

ENT - Unexpected; Terra Nova.
                              sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
                              - R.E.M.

Comment

Carnivále 1.05 "Babylon"
                                Carnivále 1.06 "Pick a Number"
                                Carnivále 1.07 "The River
                                Carnivále 1.08 "Lonnigan, Texas"
                                Carnivále 1.09 "Insomnia"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X