Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What sci-fi episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red Dwarf
    3.2 Marooned

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

DS9 - Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges.
      sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
      - R.E.M.

Comment

SGA: The Seed
        sigpic

Comment

Outcasts Episode 2

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
          After all these years and all these re-watches, Meridian and Revelations are still a punch in the gut
          It's funny how that always happens, even if we know that they'll be up and about again more or less fully clothed. I still get a bit misty eyed when Scotty pipes Spock's pod out of the launch tube.
          "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Star trek enterprise season 3

Carpenter street
            Chosen realm

Archer from season 3 is quite the bad ass and I kinda miss the old nice one from season one and two. I can understand why he is the way he is but it felt kinda fast a little more character development would have been nice. Still season 3 is awesome and one of the best season of a TNg and ent.
            sigpic

Comment

The X-Files
              2x03 Blood

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
              K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Supernatural - 6.15 The French Mistake
                Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Star Trek
                  "This Side of Paradise"
                  "The Devil in the Dark"

Crusade
                  "Visitors From Down the Street"
                  sigpic
                  "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                  Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

V: Season 1, the first four episodes...
                    "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                    Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                    Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                    Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                    I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                    To thy own self... Be true
                    May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Stargate SG-1 6.03 Descent
                      Stargate SG-1 6.04 Frozen
                      Stargate SG-1 6.05 Nightwalkers
                      Stargate SG-1 6.06 Abyss

Fringe 3.15 Subject 13
                      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Fringe 3.15 Subject 13

whatever ep of Stargate SG-1 was on at 1:00am eastern time on syfy vala was brain washed so adrian couldn't tell she was setting a trap?

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

Watching some Caprica 1.5 show should have not gotten canceled really good show !!
                          sigpic
                          May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

DS9 - Penumbra; ’Til Death Do Us Part.
                            sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
                            - R.E.M.

Comment

Farscape

Bringing Home the Beacon (Here we are one last time. This episode starts the Farscape trend of a big episode arc to end the season. With the real Aeryn gone along with some Peacekeepers on Kazanti its very apparent that we are starting the end of the episode arc. To that end this episode seems to serve as a buildup. Not a lot really happens except the stage for future episodes. Sure there is that beacon for Moya to disguise her from sensors but that’s not really a story. But that is okay because it was interesting to see the interaction between the deligation and I liked seeing Chiana and Noranti genetically altered to hide from Peacekeepers. I thought the bioloid of a fake Aeryn. And while I knew something was up that is not what I thought would happen. Should be an interesting end of show arc.)

A Constellation of Doubt (I think the writers are real cynics when it comes to how Earth would respond to discovery of alien life. Their isn’t much to review on this one because their isn’t much of a plot except to say showing how Earth responded to the presence of Moya. All this condemending was wrong and while I’m not the most optimistic person I think it was a little cynical how Earth responded. All the former sheriff insane man was a nice callback to Kansas. I like the callback to an unrealized reality of the Stark/Sikozu. It will be interesting to see what visiting that reality will bring in the next episode Hilarious moment goes to Chiana eating the lipstick. I also found Noroanti very wise on her talk about religion. Seem pretty accurate to me.)
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

the Quickening - DS9
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X