Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What sci-fi episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate SG-1 5.13 Proving Ground
    Stargate SG-1 5.14 48 Hours
    Stargate SG-1 5.15 Summit
    Stargate SG-1 5.16 Last Stand
    Stargate SG-1 5.17 Fail Safe
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Farscape

Twice Shy (If I could describe this episode in a word it would be boring. Its cliche and the story is predictible. I knew from the start that the alien girl was the one behind the emotional change in Moya's crew. It seems a tad convient that Sikozu's species is miraciously immune from the alien and how John can overcome his mental obstacle.. Although I will admitt I liked seeing Scorpious' Scarran side. I always thought it was more of blending the personalities instead of one being surpressed. The only really important part was John and Aeryn being over their fighting. And I have usually been pretty neutral about that ship)
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Supernatural 6.14 Mannequin 3: The Reckoning
        Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
        Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

DS9 - For the Cause
          sigpic

Comment

Star Trek
            "The Return of the Archons"
            "A Taste of Armageddon"

Crusade
            "Racing the Night"
            sigpic
            "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
            Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Stargate SG-1 5.18 The Warrior
              Stargate SG-1 5.19 Menace
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Farscape
                4.22 Bad Timing

Aeryn (to John): You and your timing.

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                Farscape

Twice Shy (If I could describe this episode in a word it would be boring. Its cliche and the story is predictible. I knew from the start that the alien girl was the one behind the emotional change in Moya's crew. It seems a tad convient that Sikozu's species is miraciously immune from the alien and how John can overcome his mental obstacle.. Although I will admitt I liked seeing Scorpious' Scarran side. I always thought it was more of blending the personalities instead of one being surpressed. The only really important part was John and Aeryn being over their fighting. And I have usually been pretty neutral about that ship)
                There's more to her than meets the eye.
                IMO always implied.

Comment

Doctor Who
                  6.3 The Invasion
                  8.3 The Claws of Axos
                  12.1 Robot
                  20.3 Mawdryn Undead
                  26.1 Battlefield

The Sarah Jane Adventures
                  2.1 Enemy of the Bane

In Dedication and in Memory of
                  Nicholas Courtney
                  December 16th, 1929 - February 22nd, 2011

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                  K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Babylon 5:

Endgame
                    Rising Star
                    The Deconstruction of Falling Stars
                    No Compromises
                    The Very Long Night of Londo Mollari
                    sigpic

Comment

DS9 - Field of Fire; Chimera.
                      sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
                      - R.E.M.

Comment

ANDROMEDA the last 2 episodes of Season 4. Both directed by Martin Wood (!!). The last minute had me doing one of those "What the hell just happened?" shakes of the head.

IHS
                        sigpic

Comment

Farscape.

Mental as Anything(The plot basically serves as a reason to get D'Argo to face the person who killed his wife. Their isn't much of a story to be told. Its more character development for D'Argo to see him struggle against the killer as the Peacekeeper tries to convince people he killed his wife through hyper-rage. I for one never believe D'Argo accidently killed Lo'Lal but in character development I liked the struggle he had as he copes with the remembering of her death. Never once did I believe he was gulity but it was fun to watch none the less. Also I find it so creepy that D'Argo lets his wife's killer suffere a fate worse then death. Thats quite dark. Didn't really care too much for the John locked in a cage. Seemed like it was tacked on.)
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Reaper Rewatch Run! 2x01-2x04 so far. To sum up: I miss the frell out of this show, the Devil is awesome, Missy Peregrym and Jenny Wade are hot as all get out, and I miss the frell out of this show.
                            ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Stargate SG-1 5.20 The Sentinel
                              Stargate SG-1 5.21 Meridian
                              Stargate SG-1 5.22 Revelations
                              Stargate SG-1 6.01 Redemption
                              Stargate SG-1 6.02 Redemption, Part 2

After all these years and all these re-watches, Meridian and Revelations are still a punch in the gut

Comment

Crusade
                                "The Memory of War"
                                "The Needs of Earth"

Star Trek
                                "Space Seed"
                                sigpic
                                "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                                Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Working...
                                X