Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What sci-fi episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DOCTOR WHO
    BF#154 - The Witch from the Well, Part One
    The Witch from the Well, Part Two
    The Witch from the Well, Part Three
    The Witch from the Well, Part Four

GALLIFREY
    06.01 - Extermination

WESTWORLD
    01.08 - The Maze: Trace Decay

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Star Trek
      "This Side of Paradise"
      sigpic
      "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
      Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Batman: The Animated Series, season 1, ep. 2, "Christmas with the Joker".
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
          29.07 - 42

GALLIFREY
          06.02 - Renaissance

WESTWORLD
          01.09 - The Maze: The Well-Tempered Clavier

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Eureka
            "Games People Play"
            sigpic
            "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

Batman: The Animated Series, season 1, eps. 5-7, "Pretty Poison","The Underdwellers", and "P.O.V".
              sigpic
              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                38.03 - Orphan 55

GALLIFREY
                06.03 - Ascension

WESTWORLD
                01.10 - The Maze: The Bicameral Mind

Comment

Batman: The Animated Series, season 1, eps. 8-11, "The Forgotten","Be A Clown", and "Two-Face (Pts. 1-2)".
                  sigpic

Comment

Mandalorian season two episode 6 and 7

Comment

Batman: The Animated Series, season 1, eps. 12-14, "It's Never Too Late","I've got Batman in my basement", and "Heart of Ice".
                      sigpic

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                        17.?? - Shada

GALLIFREY
                        07.01 - Intervention Earth, Part One
                        07.02 - Intervention Earth, Part Two
                        07.03 - Intervention Earth, Part Three
                        07.04 - Intervention Earth, Part Four

WESTWORLD
                        02.01 - The Door: Journey Into Night

Comment

The Mandalorian, season 2, ep. 8, "Chapter 16: The Rescue".

Star Trek: Discovery, season 3, ep. 10, "Terra Firma (Pt. 2)".
                          sigpic

Comment

American Dragon: Jake Long
                            "Being Human"

Eureka
                            "Duck, Duck, Goose"
                            sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Batman: The Animated Series, season 1, eps. 15-20, "The Cat and the Claw (Pts. 1-2)","See No Evil","Beware the Grey Ghost","Prophecy of Doom", and "Feat of Clay (Pts. 1-2)".
                              sigpic

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                                27.07 - The Long Game

GALLIFREY
                                08.01 - Enemy Lines, Part One
                                08.02 - Enemy Lines, Part Two
                                08.03 - Enemy Lines, Part Three
                                08.04 - Enemy Lines, Part Four
                                08.05 - Enemy Lines, Part Five
                                08.06 - Enemy Lines, Part Six

STAR TREK: DISCOVERY
                                03.10 - Terra Firma, Part 2

WESTWORLD
                                02.02 - The Door: Reunion

Comment

Working...
                                X