Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What sci-fi episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doctor Who 18.01 The Leisure Hive
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Yesterday, I finally received Doctor Who season 5 on DVD. I couldn't watch everything I wanted to because of work the past 3 days but this is what I watched through last night:

The Eleventh Hour (plus bonus scene)
      The Beast Below
      Victory of the Daleks
      The Time of Angels
      Flesh and Stone (plus bonus scene)
      sigpic

Comment

Farscape Season 2
        "Mind the Baby"
        "Vitas Mortis"
        "Taking the Stone"
        "Crackers Don't Matter"

Is it me or is D'argo's skin darker all of a sudden?

Comment

SG-1: The Quest pt 1 & 2, Line in the Sand
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
            Yeah, it is. The changes in appearance for them are explained in some of the commentaries (which I'd recommend avoiding 'til you've seen the entire series at least once). The one I remember for certain is Rygel: they replace his 'skin' every so often due to wear and tear, I think, but his look also 'evolves' (I think most of the characters w/ heavy makeup do). If memory serves, they made the way D'Argo's suit easier to put on after season 1, so maybe that's a factor (new material? Oh, and I think a mentioned 'cause' was space sunburn...not sure if that was serious, tho' )? *shrugs*

Farscape
            Season 2,
            - Picture If You Will

Clear Skies 1 and 2 (the fan-made EVE Online-based 'machinima': http://www.clearskiesthemovie.com/downloads.aspx )
            Trailer for Clear Skies 3
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
              Farscape Season 2
              "Mind the Baby"
              "Vitas Mortis"
              "Taking the Stone"
              "Crackers Don't Matter"

Makeup upgrades.
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Farscape
                Into the Lion’s Den: Lamb to the Slaughter/Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing (I’m combining these two together and because their was so much going on in this episode I’m sure to forget something. I can understand why Scorpious would let John on the Command Carrier as he cares about wormholes above all else. He never really cared about capturing Moya. But I love the realistic tension between Moya and the Peackeepers as John works. That was the whole of part one showing the tension between the Peackeepers and the crew cumulating in John flying in what I consider an ultra cool jetpack. I don’t really saw the point of Laraell following Crais around as he knew from the start she was playing him. It served know purpose. Speaking of little purpose Graza seemed to served nothing more of a plot device to show Scorpious is in a similar disfavor that Crais was a few years. One thing has been bugging me is where the Uncharted Territories is related to Earth. I’m glad they finally answered this question.

If part one was about tension then part is about destruction. I did not believe for a second that Crais was turning Moya in for his selfish motive. In fact this was the exact opposite. To do something so selfless is a 180 from the old Crais. His speech before he orders Talyn to starburst was quite sad. Not Zhaan said but it was sad none the less. The distraction of John’s wormhole knowledge coming and the result of riding with Socrpioius was not only funny but I hope it’s a continued storyline. Speaking of Scorpious I think the derstruction of his Command Carrie broke him. As everyone is rushing to ships Scorpious is just standing there. I wonder what that leads Scorpious if he is even alive. He look pretty defeated which has to be a first
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Doctor Who 18.02 Meglos

Comment

Babylon 5
                    "The Wheel of Fire"
                    "Objects in Motion"
                    "Objects at Rest" - started getting a little teary eyed, especially as Sheridan on the White Star and Lochley in B5's CNC with the new generation exchange salutes
                    Last edited by McClance; 04 February 2011, 11:47 AM.
                    sigpic
                    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                    Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Enterprise Season 1 : Broken Bow on DVD
                      "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                      Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                      Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                      Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                      I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                      To thy own self... Be true
                      May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Red Dwarf
                        Back to Earth (Part 1 of 3)
                        Back to Earth (Part 2 of 3)

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Eureka 1.01 - Pilot
                          Eureka 1.02 - Many Happy Returns
                          Eureka 1.03 - Before I Forget
                          Eureka 1.04 - Alienated
                          Eureka 1.05 - Invincible
                          Eureka 1.06 - Dr Nobel
                          Last edited by mr_kennedy; 04 February 2011, 09:48 PM.
                          Last Movie Watched
                          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                          Life is Strange

Comment

Farscape - Natural Election
                            Farscape - John Quixote
                            Farscape - I Shrink, Therefore I Am
                            Farscape - A Prefect Murder
                            sigpic
                            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by McClance View Post
                              Babylon 5
                              "The Wheel of Fire"
                              "Objects in Motion"
                              "Objects at Rest" - started getting a little teary eyed, especially as Sheridan on the White Star and Lochley in B5's CNC with the new generation exchange salutes
                              After a slow start and frakking Fabio the telepath, the emotional payoff of the series is tremendous.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars 3.16 Altar of Mortis

Fringe 3.12 Concentrate and Ask Again

Comment

SGA Irresponsible
                                The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X