Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What sci-fi episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doctor Who 16.03 The Stones of Blood
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Being Human, 102 There Goes the Neighborhood Part 2
      sigpic

Comment

Babylon 5
        "The Deconstruction of Falling Stars"
        - then again w/ commentary; I love hearing JMS's commentaries.
        sigpic
        "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
        Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Doctor Who 16.04 The Androids of Tara
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Farscape

Scratch n Sniff (Maybe it was because I was having problem with Netflixs but this episode was all over the place to me. I'm sure some will see the constant jumping around of scenes as creative but to me its just a headache. If we discard that and try to see it as a general John and D'Argo trying to find the kidnapped Jool and Chiana its not bad. Has the wackyness and insanity I have come to expect from Farscape especially with D'Argo looking like another species. I wonder if Pilot kicking everyone off Moya is one episode thing of recurring arc)
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Scratch and Sniff is an ep you have to watch several times to appreciate, imo. (Partly because of the time cuts back and forth because this is Crichton telling the story after all. ) I didn't particularly like it when I first saw it, but it's easily one of my favorites for the shear wackiness. Oh and BB in fishnets. lol.
              IMO always implied.

Comment

SGA: First Strike
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  Farscape

Scratch n Sniff (Maybe it was because I was having problem with Netflixs but this episode was all over the place to me. I'm sure some will see the constant jumping around of scenes as creative but to me its just a headache. If we discard that and try to see it as a general John and D'Argo trying to find the kidnapped Jool and Chiana its not bad. Has the wackyness and insanity I have come to expect from Farscape especially with D'Argo looking like another species. I wonder if Pilot kicking everyone off Moya is one episode thing of recurring arc)
                  Pilot didn't kick everyone off; just John and D'Argo for their constant bickering. Chiana and Jool just tagged along.

And, I agree with LoneStar. It takes a few viewings to really appreciate "Scratch 'N Sniff".
                  sigpic
                  "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

Originally posted by McClance View Post
                    Pilot didn't kick everyone off; just John and D'Argo for their constant bickering. Chiana and Jool just tagged along.

And, I agree with LoneStar. It takes a few viewings to really appreciate "Scratch 'N Sniff".
                    Seems a little hard to grasp as Jool and Chiana bicker all the time
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Farscape - Dog with Two Bones
                      Farscape - Crichton Kicks
                      sigpic
                      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

FarScape
                        "They've Got a Secret"
                        "Durka Returns"

Stargate: SG-1
                        "Fair Game"
                        sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                          Being Human, 102 There Goes the Neighborhood Part 2
                          , do you like the twlight series compared to being human ?
                          sigpic
                          May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

SGA Irresistible
                            The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                            sigpic

Comment

Doctor Who 16.05 The Power of Kroll
                              Doctor Who 16.06 The Armageddon Factor
                              Last edited by DigiFluid; 28 January 2011, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Farscape
                                1.01 Premiere
                                1.02 I, E.T.
                                1.03 Exodus from Genesis
                                1.04 Throne for a Loss
                                IMO always implied.

Comment

Working...
                                X