Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What sci-fi episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fringe Season 3 - The Box (awesome episode! Anna Torv is great)
    Star Trek Enterprise - Season 2 - Singularity & Vanishing Point
    sigpic

Comment

more chuck
      sigpic
      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Farscape - The Choice
        Farscape - Fractures
        Farscape - I-Yensch, You-Yensch
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

SG1 season 10 marathon

Comment

This is more like what scifi have I seen the last week. RL can be a cruel person.

Farscape
            Relativity (They really tried to stretch the story of this episode to develop deep into Aeryn's backstory and at the same show interaction with her mother who has turned cold and bitter. Its not bad nor surprising that Aeryn's mother became like that but I would have liked to explore more how Aeryn's mother came like this instead of two clashing of now loathing one another. I have to say I loved the clashing between Crais and John over this one as one another. It felt so real and understandable everything that has happened since the pilot.Its a pity Rygel couldn't have stayed dead)

Incubation(This episode is blantly obvious to be an episode designed to tell us how Scorpious came to be. And I think for being such a creepy guy he has one creepy backstory. Even his conception is disturbing. His beatings by the Scarrans to the point of joining the Peacekeepers was nothing more then disturbing. And I loved it. Although I don't buy Scorpious saying Scarrans are worse the Sebecians. They are both oppressive in their own right. Seems almost anticlimatic thats the end of the neural chip. Something that has beenpart of the show since Nerve. I really don't see the point of having that test pilot fly in a wormhole to Moya if she is going to die from liquidification. Although it did allow for D'Argo to say that comment about its John's fault Zhaan is dead. I loved that look of defeat on John's face)

Meltdown(This one did little to interest me. The only remotely interesting part is Stark becoming Talyn's pilot and trying to steer the ship away and becoming more insane then normal. The rest of it was boring and predictible. It was obvious from the start the star was affecting everyone on a neurochemical level and it was also obvious the male's alien was less then honorable. )
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Tonight, I would have watched the newest episode of V, but that will have to wait for next week for the newest one.

Comment

Star Trek: TNG

A Fistful of Datas
                The Quality of Life
                Ship in a Bottle

Being Human

There Goes the Neighborhood, Parts 1 & 2
                sigpic

Comment

Farscape

1.13 "The Flax"
                  1.14 "Jeremiah Crichton"
                  1.15 "Durka Returns"
                  1,16 "A Human Reaction"

The amount I am beginning to love these characters is insane.

Comment

Babylon 5
                    "The Face of the Enemy" w/ commentary
                    "Between the Darkness and the Light"
                    "Endgame" - Chris Franke's music is always amazing, but the music during the Battle For Earth always gets me
                    "Rising Star"
                    sigpic
                    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                    Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                      Farscape

1.13 "The Flax"
                      1.14 "Jeremiah Crichton"
                      1.15 "Durka Returns"
                      1,16 "A Human Reaction"

The amount I am beginning to love these characters is insane.
                      With the exception of Rygel of course?
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Supernatural S01E03
                        Supernatural S01E04
                        If you always expect the worst you get only good news

Comment

Even Rygel has his moments

Doctor Who 16.02 The Pirate Planet
                          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

SGA: Submersion, Vengeance
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              With the exception of Rygel of course?
                              Sometimes I like Rygel, sometimes.....he does have his moments when he is interesting or useful.

Comment

Farscape - Into the Lion's Den, Part 1: Lambs to the Slaughter
                                Farscape - Into the Lion's Den, Part 2: Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
                                sigpic
                                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X