Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What sci-fi episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
    "Return to Grace"

Star Trek: Voyager
    "Meld"

Babylon 5
    "Dust to Dust"
    sigpic
    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
    Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Grimm, season 3, ep. 10, "Eyes of the Beholder".
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

The New Avengers, series 1, ep. 6, "Target".
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
          23.05 - The Trial of a Time Lord, Part Five (Story 2 - "Mindwarp, Part One")
          23.06 - The Trial of a Time Lord, Part Six (Story 2 - "Mindwarp, Part Two")
          23.07 - The Trial of a Time Lord, Part Seven (Story 2 - "Mindwarp, Part Three")
          23.08 - The Trial of a Time Lord, Part Eight (Story 2 - "Mindwarp, Part Four")

BFNA#11 - Cold Fusion, Part One
          Cold Fusion, Part Two
          Cold Fusion, Part Three
          Cold Fusion, Part Four
          Cold Fusion, Part Five
          Cold Fusion, Part Six

THE X-FILES
          01x01 - Pilot

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Stargate SG-1

Prometheus/ Unnatural Selection
            sigpic
            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

The X Files
              "Piper Maru"

Space: Above and Beyond
              "The Angriest Angel"
              sigpic
              "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

The New Avengers, series 1, ep. 7, "To Catch a Rat".
                sigpic

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                  23.09 - The Trial of a Time Lord, Part Nine (Story 3 - "Terror of the Vervoids, Part One")
                  23.10 - The Trial of a Time Lord, Part Ten (Story 3 - "Terror of the Vervoids, Part Two")
                  23.11 - The Trial of a Time Lord, Part Eleven (Story 3 - "Terror of the Vervoids, Part Three")
                  23.12 - The Trial of a Time Lord, Part Twelve (Story 3 - "Terror of the Vervoids, Part Four")

BFNA#8 - All-Consuming Fire, Part One
                  All-Consuming Fire, Part Two
                  All-Consuming Fire, Part Three
                  All-Consuming Fire, Part Four

MISFITS
                  Series 1 - Episode 2
                  Series 1 - Episode 3
                  Series 1 - Episode 4

PREACHER
                  03.04 - The Tombs

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
                    "Sons of Mogh"

Star Trek: Voyager
                    "Dreadnought"

Babylon 5
                    "Exogenesis"
                    sigpic

My Books:

Comment

The New Avengers, series 1, ep. 8, "Tale of the Big Why".
                      sigpic

Comment

Stargate SG-1

Full Circle
                        sigpic
                        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                          10.21 - The Green Death, Episode One
                          10.22 - The Green Death, Episode Two
                          10.23 - The Green Death, Episode Three
                          10.24 - The Green Death, Episode Four
                          10.25 - The Green Death, Episode Five
                          10.26 - The Green Death, Episode Six

23.13 - The Trial of a Time Lord, Part Thirteen (Story 4 - "The Ultimate Foe, Part One")
                          23.14 - The Trial of a Time Lord, Part Fourteen (Story 4 - "The Ultimate Foe, Part Two")

TORCHWOOD
                          01.01 - Everything Changes

THE X-FILES
                          01x02 - Deep Throat

Comment

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., season 5, eps. 21-22, "The Force of Gravity", and "The End".
                            sigpic

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                              TVM#08 - The Waters of Mars

TORCHWOOD
                              01.02 - Day One

THE X-FILES
                              01x03 - Squeeze

Comment

The New Avengers, series 1, ep. 9, "Faces".

Agent Carter, season 1, ep. 5, "The Iron Ceiling".
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X