Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What sci-fi episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supergirl, season 2, eps. 21-22, "Resist", and "Nevertheless, She Persisted".
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
      01.31 - Strangers in Space (aka "The Sensorites, Episode 1")
      01.32 - The Unwilling Warriors (aka "The Sensorites, Episode 2")
      01.33 - Hidden Danger (aka "The Sensorites, Episode 3")
      01.34 - A Race Against Death (aka "The Sensorites, Episode 4")
      01.35 - Kidnap (aka "The Sensorites, Episode 5")
      01.36 - A Desperate Venture (aka "The Sensorites, Episode 6")

31.03 - Victory of the Daleks

34.05 - Time Heist

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Warehouse 13, season 2, ep. 7, "For the Team".
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Quantum Leap
          "Heart of a Champion"
          "Nuclear Family"
          "Shock Theater"

Star Trek: The Next Generation
          "The Host"
          sigpic
          "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
          Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Dark Matter: "The Dwarf Star Conspiracy", "My Final Gift to You", "Nowhere to Go"

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
              05.11 - The Ice Warriors, One
              05.12 - The Ice Warriors, Two
              05.13 - The Ice Warriors, Three
              05.14 - The Ice Warriors, Four
              05.15 - The Ice Warriors, Five
              05.16 - The Ice Warriors, Six

08.21 - The Dæmons, Episode One
              08.22 - The Dæmons, Episode Two
              08.23 - The Dæmons, Episode Three
              08.24 - The Dæmons, Episode Four
              08.25 - The Dæmons, Episode Five

TORCHWOOD
              01.04 - Cyberwoman

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Warehouse 13, season 2, ep. 8, "Merge with Caution".
                sigpic

Comment

"The Mind's Eye"
                  "In Theory"
                  sigpic
                  "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

The Wild Wild West, season 1, ep. 8, "The Night of the Dancing Death".
                    sigpic

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                      13.21 - The Seeds of Doom, Part One
                      13.22 - The Seeds of Doom, Part Two
                      13.23 - The Seeds of Doom, Part Three
                      13.24 - The Seeds of Doom, Part Four
                      13.25 - The Seeds of Doom, Part Five
                      13.26 - The Seeds of Doom, Part Six

Comment

"Redemption, Part I"
                        sigpic

My Books:

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                          18.13 - State of Decay, Part One
                          18.14 - State of Decay, Part Two
                          18.15 - State of Decay, Part Three
                          18.16 - State of Decay, Part Four

34.01 - Deep Breath

RICK AND MORTY
                          01.03 - Anatomy Park
                          01.04 - M. Night Shaym-Aliens!
                          01.05 - Meeseeks and Destroy

Comment

The Flash, season 3, ep. 1, "Flashpoint".
                            sigpic

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                              03.10 - The Nightmare Begins (aka "The Daleks' Masterplan, Episode 1")
                              03.11 - Day of Armageddon (aka "The Daleks' Masterplan, Episode 2")
                              03.12 - Devil's Planet (aka "The Daleks' Masterplan, Episode 3")
                              03.13 - The Traitors (aka "The Daleks' Masterplan, Episode 4")
                              03.14 - Counter Plot (aka "The Daleks' Masterplan, Episode 5")
                              03.15 - Coronas of the Sun (aka "The Daleks' Masterplan, Episode 6")
                              03.16 - The Feast of Steven (aka "The Daleks' Masterplan, Episode 7")
                              03.17 - Volcano (aka "The Daleks' Masterplan, Episode 8")
                              03.18 - Golden Death (aka "The Daleks' Masterplan, Episode 9")
                              03.19 - Escape Switch (aka "The Daleks' Masterplan, Episode 10")
                              03.20 - The Abandoned Planet (aka "The Daleks' Masterplan, Episode 11")
                              03.21 - Destruction of Time (aka "The Daleks' Masterplan, Episode 12")

TORCHWOOD ONE: BEFORE THE FALL
                              Ep. 1 - New Girl

RICK AND MORTY
                              01.01 - Pilot

Comment

The Flash, season 3, eps. 2-4, "Paradox","Magenta", and "The New Rogues".
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X