Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What sci-fi episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DOCTOR WHO
    TWD#2.2 - The War Doctor: Infernal Devices - A Thing of Guile

THE DIARY OF RIVER SONG
    01.02 - I Went to a Marvellous Party

BLACK MIRROR
    01.03 - The Entire History of You

STRANGER THINGS
    01.03 - Chapter Three: Holly, Jolly

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
      Star Trek- The Next Generation

Starship Mine
      AKA "Die Hard Picard".
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Stargate SG-1
        Ethon

The Twilight Zone (1959)
        The Purple Testament
        Elegy
        Mirror Image
        sigpic

Comment

The Blacklist, season 1, eps. 12-13, "The Alchemist (no. 101)", and "The Cyprus Agency (No. 64)".
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Star Trek- The Next Generation

Timescape
            sigpic
            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

The Blacklist, season 1, eps. 14-15, "Madeline Pratt (No. 73)", and "The Judge (No. 57".

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., season 4, ep. 3, "Uprising".
              sigpic

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                TWD#2.3 - The War Doctor: Infernal Devices - The Neverwhen

THE DIARY OF RIVER SONG
                01.03 - Signs

BLACK MIRROR
                02.01 - Be Right Back

STRANGER THINGS
                01.04 - Chapter Four: The Body

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

The Blacklist, season 1, eps. 16-18, "Mako Tanida (No. 83)", "Ivan (No. 88)", and "Milton Bobbitt (No. 135)".
                  sigpic

Comment

Airwolf
                    "The Golden One"
                    "The Puppet Master"
                    sigpic
                    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                    Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

The Blacklist, season 1, eps. 19-20, "The Pavlovich Brothers (No. 119-122)", and "The Kingmaker (No. 42)".
                      sigpic

Comment

The Twilight Zone (1959)
                        The Monsters Are Due on Maple Street

The Walking Dead
                        Rock in the Road
                        sigpic

Comment

The Blacklist, season 1, eps. 21-22, "Berlin (No. 8)", and "Berlin (No. 8): Conclusion".
                          sigpic

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                            TWD#3.1 - The War Doctor: Agents of Chaos - The Shadow Vortex

THE DIARY OF RIVER SONG
                            01.04 - The Rulers of the Universe

BLACK MIRROR
                            02.02 - White Bear

STRANGER THINGS
                            01.05 - Chapter Five: The Flea and the Acrobat

Comment

The Walking Dead: Rock in the Road

Comment

The Magicians - 2x03 Divine Elimination
                                Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                                Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Working...
                                X