Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What sci-fi episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven: "Welcome to Haven"

Comment

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012 series), season 4, eps. 5-6, "Riddle of the Ancient Aeons", and "Journey to the Center of Mikey's Mind".

Blindspot, season 1, eps. 1-3, "Woe Has Joined (Who Is Jane Doe)", "A Stray Howl (Taylor Shaw)", and "Eight Slim Grins (The Missing Girl)".
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
        30.10 - Midnight

THE X-FILES
        10x03 - Mulder and Scully Meet the Were-Monster

12 MONKEYS
        01.12 - Paradox

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Haven: "Butterfly"

Comment

The Transformers

Dark Awakening
            sigpic
            Sig by (x)

Comment

Doctor Who
              "Revelation of the Daleks, Part II"
              sigpic
              "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
              Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Blindspot, season 1, eps. 4-6, ”Bone May Rot [Or Maybe Not]”, ”Split the Law [The Past Will]”, and ”Cede Your Soul [Cloud Our Eyes]”.
                sigpic
                Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Marvel Agents of Shield: "Uprising"

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                    30.11 - Turn Left

THE X-FILES
                    10x04 - Home Again

12 MONKEYS
                    01.13 - Arms of Mine

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

The Time Tunnel: "Crack of Doom"

Comment

AirWolf
                        "Eruption"
                        sigpic
                        "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                        Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Star Wars- Rebels

Homecoming
                          sigpic
                          Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                            30.12 - The Stolen Earth
                            30.13 - Journey's End

THE X-FILES
                            10x05 - Babylon

12 MONKEYS
                            02.01 - Year of the Monkey

Comment

Blindspot, season 1, eps. 7-9, ”Sent on Tour [Trust No One]”, ”Persecute Envoys [Suspect Everyone]”, and ”Authentic Flirt [Lift the Curtain]”.
                              sigpic

Comment

Red Dwarf XI, ep. 3, "Give and Take".
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X