Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What sci-fi episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agents of Shield: "Meet the New Boss"

Comment

TORCHWOOD
      02.04 - Meat

RED DWARF
      11.02 - Samsara

THE X-FILES
      09x06 - Trust No 1

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Supergirl: S1E19 "Myriad"

Comment

Supergirl: S1E20 "Better Angels"

Comment

Once Upon a Time
            6x01 - The Savior

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

The Transformers

Webworld
              sigpic
              Sig by (x)

Comment

TORCHWOOD
                02.05 - Adam

THE X-FILES
                09x07 - John Doe

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Star Wars Rebels
                  The Protector of Concord Dawn
                  Legends of the Lasat
                  The Call
                  Homecoming
                  The Honorable Ones
                  Shroud of Darkness
                  I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

The Flash (2014 series), season 2, eps. 20-21, "Rupture", and "The Runaway Dinosaur".

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012 series), season 4, ep. 1, "Beyond the Known Universe".
                    sigpic
                    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

V
                      "The Betrayal"

Doctor Who
                      "Vengeance on Varos, Part I"
                      sigpic
                      "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                      Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

The Flash (2014 series), season 2, eps. 22-23, "Invincible", and "The Race of His Life".

Z Nation, season 1, ep. 1, "Puppies and Kittens".
                        sigpic
                        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

TORCHWOOD
                          02.06 - Reset

THE X-FILES
                          09x08 - Hellbound

Comment

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012 series), season 4, ep. 2, "The Moons of Thalos 3".
                            sigpic

Comment

Doctor Who
                              "Vengeance on Varos, Part II"

Airwolf
                              "Inn at the End of the Road"
                              sigpic
                              "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                              Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Z Nation, season 1, ep. 2, "Fracking Zombies".
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X