Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DreamWorks' How to Train Your Dragon (SPOILERS!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah Although the only animated moviemakers I really trust w/ sequels are the Pixar dudes, since IMO Toy Story 2 was just as good as the first one and I'm pumped for the 3rd

But then again, the story of TS isn't as "epic" as HTTYD...

On another note, I bought the soundtrack off Amazon the other day and I've been listening to it over and over again
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

The IMAX 3D was totally worth the extra money to see it OMG! there were a few times my stomach rolled a little while they were flying . My brother likes the Monstrous Nightmare.
      sigpic

Comment

I really want to see it in IMAX 3D but I don't know if I have money

Btw I think the soundtrack was one of the best things about the movie
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I saw this movie 4 times--once in 3D, the first time in the recent 3D-craze that I ever saw a movie in 3D.

I really love this movie! It's become my #1 all-time favorite.

The relationship between Hiccup and Toothless is so beautifully played out. My favorite part is the Forbidden Friendship sequence. I have no control over the smile that comes onto my face when I watch it and listen to the soundtrack (I got it, too!). That's my favorite track.
          sigpic
          "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
          Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Originally posted by McClance View Post
            I saw this movie 4 times--once in 3D, the first time in the recent 3D-craze that I ever saw a movie in 3D.

I really love this movie! It's become my #1 all-time favorite.

The relationship between Hiccup and Toothless is so beautifully played out. My favorite part is the Forbidden Friendship sequence. I have no control over the smile that comes onto my face when I watch it and listen to the soundtrack (I got it, too!). That's my favorite track.
            Oh, I LOVE that track! It gives me chills every time I listen to it...
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I watched it, it was cute. I like funny however so enjoyed Up more. The flying scene was amazing and I could almost feel the wind rushing around me.

Comment

I loved the flying scene...like Aladdin except with Vikings and a dragon instead of a carpet. LOL

Which brings me to another thing I loved about this movie: Hiccup & Astrid. They are so cute
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Case in point: I changed my banner and avvy
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                    Case in point: I changed my banner and avvy
                    I love it, Mimzy!

How do you get a custom avatar? Do you have to have a certain number of posts?
                    sigpic
                    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

it is a little after 2,000 (by about 2,010 posts at least it was like that for me)
                      sigpic

Comment

I love it, Mimzy!
                        Thanks AstridxHiccup is my new OTP. This happens with nearly every movie I go see...I end up coming out with a new OTP and spend the next month or so obsessing over it until another movie comes out

It's so bad that I've been on deviantart every day for the past week, staring at AH fanart
                        http://hiccupxastridfc.deviantart.com/

The art is REALLY REALLY good. I wish I could draw like some of those people...

AND reading fanfiction. The HTTYD category has about 300 fics in it now
                        http://www.fanfiction.net/movie/How_...n_Your_Dragon/
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I know what you mean.

For me, it was Toothless. A few days after I saw the movie for the first time, I started looking for a good avatar featuring Toothless. I finally found one about a week ago, with Hiccup riding Toothless. I have it as my avatar on a few other forums I frequent.

I also have Toothless as my Firefox persona.
                          sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Today I drew little cartoons of Hiccup and Astrid in my notebook I'm going to have to practice w/ Toothless, though...
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

A sequel has just been announced for 2013.
                              sigpic

My Books:

Comment

A sequel has just been announced for 2013.
                                SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really hope it doesn't ruin the impact of HTTYD, though...it's one of those movies that's so good on it's own that making a sequel is dangerous

But nevertheless, they could pull it off. I love the characters so much that I'd love to see them again. As long as the 2nd one is not cheesy, b/c that WOULD ruin it.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X