No announcement yet.

Camelot (Starz) - News/Discussion/Speculation SPOILERS to be tagged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife will be upset to hear this news. That sucks! Another one bites the dust.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Oh well. The show was alright, but it kind of had trouble elevating itself above middling.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
        Oh well. The show was alright, but it kind of had trouble elevating itself above middling.
        yes, still I am sad that I wont gonna see Eva Green on a weekly basis, I am not shocked of its cancelling (compared to some other shows... (looks at syfy!!!); I hope most of the actors are gonna picked up by game of thrones... (Eva Green!!!!)
        sigpic

Comment

I am sad to hear that it is cancelled.

I will probably continue to watch it on channel 4 just to see where it ends up.

But I do fine it suspicious they seem to be blaming it on every single factor and not single issue.

An surely there cost savings that could be made to make it more viable. May be Starz just taken to much on over the last year and decided to chop this as an easy target.

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
            yes, still I am sad that I wont gonna see Eva Green on a weekly basis, I am not shocked of its cancelling (compared to some other shows... (looks at syfy!!!); I hope most of the actors are gonna picked up by game of thrones... (Eva Green!!!!)
            Hehehe. Yeah. Some folks over at westeros' forum want her as
            Spoiler:
            Melisandre. Would Eva Green look nice as a redhead? Methinks she'd be better fit for Asha (her or BBC's Merlin's Katie McGrath...I personally prefer Claudia Black, but she's probably too old...not that they haven't done age-tweaking for the characters... )
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gotthammer View Post
              Hehehe. Yeah. Some folks over at westeros' forum want her as
              Spoiler:
              Melisandre. Would Eva Green look nice as a redhead? Methinks she'd be better fit for Asha (her or BBC's Merlin's Katie McGrath...I personally prefer Claudia Black, but she's probably too old...not that they haven't done age-tweaking for the characters... )
              I still have to watch Game Of Thrones, though, but if I knew, Eva Green would play in it, it would be my favorite show of all time. Eva Green.... sigh. *looks out for his kingdom of heaven dvds*
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X