No announcement yet.

Camelot (Starz) - News/Discussion/Speculation SPOILERS to be tagged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought it was pretty good. I maintain what I said about Guine though.

Comment

Really don't like the Arthur actor, he brings the whole show down a notch IMO. And his "acting" when shagging Guinevere, good god
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Arthurs actor is a tiny little whiny man.. I hope he grows up during this show other than that I really love this show! Merlin, Leontes (?) and Arthurs brother are all likeable characters but my favorite character has to be Morgan.... Eva Green..!!!
        And I loved this Episode, kinda slow compared to the Pilot but still great... I am anxious to see what powers Merlin has...
        sigpic

Comment

I like this show thus far, don't get me wrong. But you are supposed to like Arthur and Guinevere right? Personally, I am finding it very hard thus far. What the two of them are doing to Leontes in just so wrong. He saved Arthur's life, and this is what he gets? I just feel sorry for the guy.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Just started up tonight's episode, will report back in an hour

In the meantime, here's the list of episodes still to come:

Apr 29 -- 1.05 "Justice"
            May 6 -- 1.06 "Three Journeys"
            May 13 -- 1.07 "The Long Night"
            May 20 -- 1.08 "Igraine"
            TBA -- 1.09 "The Battle of Bardon Pass"
            TBA -- 1.10 "Reckoning"
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I think tonights episode was the best one so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Selene1212 View Post
                I think tonights episode was the best one so far.

Up until now I've been of the general mind that the show is entertaining, but nothing extraordinary. Tonight's episode was excellent. I can't help but wonder how much of that is because Arthur practically wasn't in it at all; and the story focus was on the most interesting characters--Merlin and Morgan.

One thing that stood out to me, and I don't know why it was this that I picked up on,
                Spoiler:
                was that Merlin killed the swordsmith and his daughter in opposite ways: fire and ice. I found that interesting.

Comment

Yeah that was super cool.
                  Spoiler:
                  Freezing the lake was amazing!! I did think it was slightly cheesy having the girl named Excaliber (and was surprised Gawain didn't know her name) but I know why they did it.

Comment

Yes, this episode made it for me as well! Great show indeed... still my opinion is we have to give this arthur actor time to get his footing but its still wrong what they are doing to leontes!
                    So far my favorite characters are morgen, merlin and leontes! @ digi thank you for the airdates great to see that there are no breaks between the episodes!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                      great to see that there are no breaks between the episodes!
                      No new episode this Friday though.

Comment

Yeah, well, Easter.

Comment

Yes, this episode made it for me as well! Great show indeed... still my opinion is we have to give this arthur actor time to get his footing but its still wrong what they are doing to leontes!
                          So far my favorite characters are morgen, merlin and leontes! @ digi thank you for the airdates great to see that there are no breaks between the episodes!
                          This last episode was indeed a really good one. No doubt about that. Definitely an interesting take on the whole Lady of the Lake thing.

It is definitely wrong what they are both doing to Leontes. He saved Arthur's life, and this is what he gets. If they had made him a less likable character, that would be one thing. But this actually ticks me off quite a bit. He deserves better.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                            This last episode was indeed a really good one. No doubt about that. Definitely an interesting take on the whole Lady of the Lake thing.

It is definitely wrong what they are both doing to Leontes. He saved Arthur's life, and this is what he gets. If they had made him a less likable character, that would be one thing. But this actually ticks me off quite a bit. He deserves better.
                            me as well... hope this gets resolved soon..I like Leontes... he is honest and stuff.
                            sigpic

Comment

I think the writers were going for different reactions to the main characters. Disdain for Arthur & Guinevere, compassion for Morgan, uncertainty for Merlin.... I think once people get used to the personalities they have presented us with it will be easier to watch.

Comment

me as well... hope this gets resolved soon..I like Leontes... he is honest and stuff.
                                I hate what they're doing to himt too. He agreed to follow Arthur before really knowing anything about him, then saves his life! And this is how he is repaid? Pfft. All i can say is ha! to Arthur. She's betrayed Leontes and she'll betray you too with Lancelot (If the writers go that way)

When this is over i wouldnt mind a series on Merlins life before all this

Also, i like Vivians tattoos
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X