Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow that is great news, the books are amazing! Thanks for posting that.
    sigpic

Comment

A new book coming out is good news and I agree that this announcement could be a plus for the show.
      sigpic
      Sig by Luciana

Comment

After writing to the Sci Fi Channel (soon to be rebranded SyFy in the UK), I got a letter back saying:

Due to the nature of this business, we rely upon the producers and distributors when it comes to commissioning, but rest assured - if Legend of the Seeker goes to a third season, we will certainly have our eyes on acquiring it!
        Seems like there are plenty of channels out there willing to buy more episodes if only ABC are able to produce more seasons. So its down to ABC to find and broker a deal with either SyFy or a new station group. Sounds like red tape to me.

Comment

I do hope it survives, ratings have been better than Season 1 so it seems, but with the loss of some major markets it could be tough unless SyFy or a bunch of other affiliates step up and unless the owner is willing to deal.

I'm currently reading Temple of the Winds and have really enjoyed the books so far.

Is the "New Book" continuing in the series? I was under the impression that Confessor was the final book, try to tell me without spoiling me if you know...thanks!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
            I do hope it survives, ratings have been better than Season 1 so it seems, but with the loss of some major markets it could be tough unless SyFy or a bunch of other affiliates step up and unless the owner is willing to deal.

I'm currently reading Temple of the Winds and have really enjoyed the books so far.

Is the "New Book" continuing in the series? I was under the impression that Confessor was the final book, try to tell me without spoiling me if you know...thanks!
            That's what most people thought too. The announcement that Terry would be writing another book came as a surprise. There hasn't been much info released so I believe it is still unclear whether it will follow the events that took place in Confessor. A lot of things were wrapped up nicely in Confessor but there's always room for more story lines when you have such great characters and a talented writer.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X