X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

*facepalms*
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
        sigpic

Comment

Well they arn't lying.

Comment

Another one that made me chuckle and/or facepalm

Alt link, in case that one goes down.
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

3 posts up

Comment

3 posts up
                Blah

Comment

THis makes my head hurt but it is well worth it.

Comment

Question, has anyone elses ME3 multiplayer been crashing recently? Went to go on it tonight and I couldnt get on, was one match away from another special spectre pack too

Ive also been replaying ME recently, doing what I did with ME2 and 3, trying to get everything completed and talking to everyone, funny what you can miss when you slightly rush a game as I definately did with ME.
                    Also nice to see how the games have developed over the years, it is slightly annoying though as Ive gotten used to ME2 and 3 gameplay so its weird reverting back to the old playstyle.

Comment

"Slightly" rush?

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                        Question, has anyone elses ME3 multiplayer been crashing recently? Went to go on it tonight and I couldnt get on, was one match away from another special spectre pack too

Ive also been replaying ME recently, doing what I did with ME2 and 3, trying to get everything completed and talking to everyone, funny what you can miss when you slightly rush a game as I definately did with ME.
                        Also nice to see how the games have developed over the years, it is slightly annoying though as Ive gotten used to ME2 and 3 gameplay so its weird reverting back to the old playstyle.
                        Is it really that different? I never played ME 1 ( ) as you well know but I have seen videos and sure it does seem different but the basics are still there. You still take cover, you still fire from cover at the bad guys, and in ME 3 they added the ability to role around on the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
                          Is it really that different? I never played ME 1 ( ) as you well know but I have seen videos and sure it does seem different but the basics are still there. You still take cover, you still fire from cover at the bad guys, and in ME 3 they added the ability to role around on the ground.
                          Well, you drive the Mako through the Grand Canyon or Himmalayas equivalent on every world to find your side-missions, unlocking stuff and inventory management are a lot more annoying, and you have unlimited ammo and just have to watch the heat readout to prevent overheating rather than reloading.

Comment

Originally posted by Starsaber View Post
                            Well, you drive the Mako through the Grand Canyon or Himmalayas equivalent on every world to find your side-missions, unlocking stuff and inventory management are a lot more annoying, and you have unlimited ammo and just have to watch the heat readout to prevent overheating rather than reloading.
                            I loved the Mako

Comment

Yeah, I loved the Mako, too. While it was definitely 'time padding' (or whatever it's called), the Mako did make the setting feel a bit 'bigger' (more so than ME2 or 3's 'scanning thingy'. Also, at least ME2's scanning thing could potentially lead to missions).
                              I also preferred ME1's weapon 'heat management' mechanic better (it rewards you, after all, if you upgrade your weapons/gear). I still think a 'hybrid' version would've been better (the Prothean DLC weapon for ME3 comes close, but I'd have preferred a hybrid solution for all weapons).

While ME2's Hammerhead was also 'ok', I preferred the 'feel' of the Mako better. I was actually hoping, 'cause of the trailers, that I'd be able to roam around in the Mako in ME3. Alas, just another disappointment... (ultimately a negligible one, of course, in relation to the plot holes/ending mess )
                              sigpic

Comment

"Slightly" rush?
                                Well...
                                But I did find out Ill not have to shoot Wrex this time as Ive carried over my account and I have full persuade so I will hopefully get a full playthrough with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X