Mass Effect universe discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or to simplify, http://www.joystiq.com/2010/03/11/ma...-on-apr-6-don/

"A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I hope it's a free DLC...or the same as Return to Ostagar, price-wise.
      sigpic

Comment

Their decision make all the DLC absolutely free so far is really earning back my trust after the crap they gave us for ME1 at jacked up prices. It's a fantastic deal, and the stuff they're asking me to pay for (Kasumi, hovertank, etc.) all looks very useful and interesting. BioWare just gets better and better.
        Last edited by s09119; 12 March 2010, 04:04 AM.
        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
          Their decision make all the DLC absolutely free so far is really earning back my trust after the crap they dols us for ME1 at jacked up prices. It's a fantastic deal, and the stuff they're asking me to pay for (Kasumi, hovertank, etc.) all looks very useful and interesting. BioWare just gets better and better.
          Weren't there only 2 DLCs for ME1, and BDtS was free, wasn't it?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
            Stop trying to steal my thunder.

Sorry, I'm clearly distracted and not thinking straight, or else I probably would have linked directly to the article. Watching the awesomeness that is Psych's season finale, "Mr. Yin Presents," for about the millionth time. I think we all know how these obsessions work.

Originally posted by gotthammer
            Weren't there only 2 DLCs for ME1, and BDtS was free, wasn't it?
            Bring Down the Sky and Pinnacle Station, yes. The former was free, the latter--surprisingly, because it was worse--was not.

Comment

Here's some more information on Kasumi and her mission (and some other tidbits). And some nifty pictures of her.

http://kotaku.com/5492103/mass-effec...e-earth-teases

Comment

nice to finally see some real screens of the character. again, I just hope it's either free or 'reasonably' priced. btw, was there word of who's doing the voice for the character?

dang...I really need to finish up that ME1 playthrough so I can get back to ME2...
                *shakes fist at fanfic writers and grumbles about fanfics eating up his game time*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos View Post
                  Here's some more information on Kasumi and her mission (and some other tidbits). And some nifty pictures of her.

http://kotaku.com/5492103/mass-effec...e-earth-teases
                  I was hoping she'd be more of the obnoxiously attractive femme fatale vein... but this works too.
                  Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                  Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Nuts. I was hoping that, for a paid DLC, she'd be at least a character you can initiate dialogue with...instead, apparently, she'll be just like Zaeed. *shrugs*
                    Oh well, as long as it's cheap.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gotthammer View Post
                      Nuts. I was hoping that, for a paid DLC, she'd be at least a character you can initiate dialogue with...instead, apparently, she'll be just like Zaeed. *shrugs*
                      Oh well, as long as it's cheap.
                      Rumor has it that she'll be $7.

Comment

that's fine, I guess. RtO was 5$, right? and that didn't really add much to DA:O.
                        sigpic

Comment

Some more confimred DLC.

http://masseffect.bioware.com/info/dlc/

Is that fully repaired armor for Garrus that I see?

Comment

Some more confimred DLC.

http://masseffect.bioware.com/info/dlc/

Is that fully repaired armor for Garrus that I see?
                            The Jack outfit looks sweet, but what's up with the stupid-looking glasses? She looks like she has duct tape over her eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                              The Jack outfit looks sweet, but what's up with the stupid-looking glasses? She looks like she has duct tape over her eyes.
                              Here I was anticipating a comment about Horatio Thane.

Even so, that's by far Jack's best outfit yet.

And Garrus...can wear anything and successfully pull it off. Not that I think his armor is bad, because it isn't. It's actually pretty sweet.

Comment

Here I was anticipating a comment about Horatio Thane.

Even so, that's by far Jack's best outfit yet.

And Garrus...can wear anything and successfully pull it off. Not that I think his armor is bad, because it isn't. It's actually pretty sweet.
                                Hehehe. The Horatio thread in the BW boards...is it still alive?
                                Nice outfits, but, IMHO, the 'fixed' Garrus armor should have been part of the retail game (i.e., as the loyalty mission unlockable). Oh well, no biggie, since it's just cosmetic anyway.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X