Mass Effect universe discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, good trailer. I liked Reinstated too. Just a couple more weeks
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Ahh, all caught up. Finally played Arrival! Not as good as Lair of the Shadow Broker, but an interesting dlc anyway.

Burned through Retribution, and read the Conviction and Invasion comics. Good to go!

Decided to give Deception a pass though. At least until a corrected version comes out
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Great trailer.

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
        Damn, good trailer. I liked Reinstated too. Just a couple more weeks
        Actually I did like Reinstated better though. First of all actual in game graphics and something that is more indicative of the actual experience. Second of all it pretty much comes down to one line, one line from the very end of the trailer:

Spoiler:
        "Tell Your Friends we're coming for them"

being said of course by the awesome Jennifer Hale. best. Line. ever.

Comment

I just hope my copy (ordered online) shows up at my house on release day.

...I took the week off work

Comment

extended trailer

Comment

I just hope my copy (ordered online) shows up at my house on release day.

...I took the week off work
              Odds are it will show up sometime during then.

Comment

The extended "Take Earth Back" trailer, released today:

Comment

You know the trailer does make one wonder if Bioware has a fetish for black haired women. Miranda/ Ashley...just a thought.

Comment

Launch day dlc accidentally (briefly) appeared on XBL marketplace earlier today, confirming a rumour that's been making the rounds for a few days.

Might very well be a big spoiler, so I'll put the story in spoiler tags. Consider yourself warned!
                    Spoiler:
                    Mass Effect 3 DLC Pops Up Early on Xbox Marketplace, Spoils Plot Point

A listing on the Xbox 360 marketplace may have inadvertently revealed one of the first pieces of downloadable content for upcoming sci-fi role-playing game Mass Effect 3 — and spoiled a plot point from the game.

Mass Effect 3: From Ashes, released February 20 presumably by accident, will apparently allow players to "unearth lost secrets from the past" and enlist a member of the game's Prothean race.

When Kotaku tried to download the DLC pack, we received an error message saying, "Cannot retrieve information from Xbox LIVE."

Update: BioWare Associate Producer Michael Gamble took to the company's official forums to address the leak:
                    Hi all!

We're happy to confirm that Mass Effect 3: From Ashes DLC will be available at launch for all platforms. For those of you who have purchased the N7 Collector's Edition (including the PC Digital Deluxe Edition), you will get this content at no extra charge. We'll have a lot more details for you later this week! Stay Tuned!

!!!!

Comment

I glaced at it I think I know what it might be but if it is it doesen't need that much text to explain it so I didn't read.

Comment

I think I'll decide what I'll do come release day....

I'll wait till the mail for the day shows up, and if my ME3 isn't in it I'll head out to the physical store of the online store I bought from and buy it there--and return the online purchase when it shows up late.

I have such faith in the postal system

Comment

I think I'll decide what I'll do come release day....

I'll wait till the mail for the day shows up, and if my ME3 isn't in it I'll head out to the physical store of the online store I bought from and buy it there--and return the online purchase when it shows up late.

I have such faith in the postal system
                          Did you happen to preorder the CE by any chance?

Comment

Oh yes, got that N7 Collector's Ed. ordered.

Faaaaahhhhhhhrrrrr.....all this talk has me salivating over it. I don't want to wait weeks more!

Comment

Oh yes, got that N7 Collector's Ed. ordered.

Faaaaahhhhhhhrrrrr.....all this talk has me salivating over it. I don't want to wait weeks more!
                              Its only two more. : And I got mine through game stop. Still have to finish paying that off but that is just an issue of me being lazy at this point...actually on my Dads...he is getting it for my birthdday....two months early.

Comment

Soooo...I finished my Renegade playthrough with Sentinel Shep. Now that is done all that is left is to download and play the Arrival sometime this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X