Mass Effect universe discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
    Alas I have finally acquired a copy of Mass Effect 2....13 months late. And finally after acquiring it...I realize I need to complete Mass Effect 1 for the thousandth time to import my Sheppard the way I want to AND I don't currently have my controller with me to play either game. Oh joy.
    Spoiler:

"A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

*kicks thread awake*

Time to get rid of the cobwebs. Now everyone has been busy with Bioware's latest Dragon Age 2, but let’s not forget there should be some Mass Effect dlc along shortly. A fact Bioware are happy to remind us with by releasing three new screenshots from "The Arrival" DLC.

Commence random speculatiing.
      Last edited by The Mighty 6 platoon; 17 March 2011, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Ay up more screen shots have appeared in the last few minutes.

Comment

I wonder if Bioware's going to ***** with Middle Europe region like they did with their last ME2 DLC
          Stolen Kosovo
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
            I wonder if Bioware's going to ***** with Middle Europe region like they did with their last ME2 DLC
            It’s not entirely their fault, there are localization issues that they had, and the Games in Eastern Europe use different DRM and coding. There is apparently a way round it with the pc version, which is detailed here.
            http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to...ndex/4836457/1

Also new screenshots have appeared

That’s Admiral Hackett in the second pic, voiced by Lance Henriksen.

And there is a release date, 29th of March. WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
            All details at the links

http://eu.masseffect.com/news/?id=75198&page=1
            http://masseffect.bioware.com/info/dlc/#arrival

Here’s hoping we get a trailer soon.

Comment

Ahhh more Lance Hendriksen! Always appreciate seeing/hearing more of him!
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                Ahhh more Lance Hendriksen! Always appreciate seeing/hearing more of him!
                He is awesome, and is nice to finally see Admiral Hackett rather than just hearing his disembodied voice.

Comment

I've really been loving his voice work as Master Gnost-Dural in the TOR history videos over the last few months. So seeing Hackett come back will be lovely

Comment

Im so exited about this! il only have 5 days to get through it though which should be enough time.

Comment

Only have 5 days to get through....what?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthonyr1391 View Post
                        Im so exited about this! il only have 5 days to get through it though which should be enough time.
                        5 days to go through the dlc? It'll be good, but it won't be more than a few hours long.

Comment

Ooh. Shiny screenshots.
                          sigpic

Comment

One day more!
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh wow, already? I thought it was further off than that!

Comment

http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/03/28...launch-trailer

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X