Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Garrowan5th View Post
    All over the place now?
    It very nearly ended poorly, yes. Videos like that should come with a warning.

Comment

Hahaha. I laughed for a full five minutes
      sigpic
      385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Hahaha. I laughed for a full five minutes
        Only five?

Damn. You got me beat by three.

Comment

Makes me chuckle even thinkhn about it.
          Anyway, read either of the books yet?
          sigpic
          385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Anyway, read either of the books yet?
            I have read both. But I think I prefer the first. I love me my Turians, Garrus and Saren more than most. And that damn councilor.

Ready for the third one...in June, I think.

Comment

Yea, I prefer Revelation too. Garrus was my favourite teammate. His voice actor is an LT in The Pacific.
              although, over all I am a human fanboy. I saved the council just to see the Human fleet charging to the rescue. I had a shiver down me back and I think I may have cheered. Outloud.
              sigpic
              385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Yea, I prefer Revelation too. Garrus was my favourite teammate. His voice actor is an LT in The Pacific.
                Garrus is like the one teammate that's always with me. I mean, what's not to love? He's the ultimate bad@$$ and fiercly loyal, too.

Really? I may have to watch this "Pacific." Movie or show?

although, over all I am a human fanboy. I saved the council just to see the Human fleet charging to the rescue. I had a shiver down me back and I think I may have cheered. Outloud.
                I saved the Destiny Ascension just so I could have some more quality conversations with my "favorite" member of the council. When he calls me, begging for help, you know what the response is, "Ah yes, 'Reapers,' I have dismissed that claim."

Comment

Its band of brothers in the Pacific. Sky movies.

Garrus is epic!
                  Still love humans though......
                  sigpic
                  385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Its band of brothers in the Pacific. Sky movies.
                    Interesting. Will definitely take a look at that for Brandon Keener.

Still love humans though......
                    Most of the human characters, I don't like as much. Some exceptions, of course, Joker and Miranda. A few others too, but on the whole, I didn't find them as interesting as most of the aliens.

Comment

So far, The Pacific has been a little underwhelming compared to Band of Brothers. That's a little off-topic though.
                      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                        So far, The Pacific has been a little underwhelming compared to Band of Brothers. That's a little off-topic though.
                        But, but. Garrus is in it. Shouldn't that make it like off the charts good?

Comment

Hahahaha.
                          What abou least favourite races? Anyone got a least favourite?

Mine has got to be the Volus. So far, all I've met are criminals, whiners, or both. They do add character, but I got bored. (the 'high' Volus was funny, though.)
                          sigpic
                          385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

I don't like the Batarians. Methinks they're whinier than the Volus. (I mean, one of the most memorable characters in ME2 was the 'Biotic God', after all )

Other than the Batarians, I don't think I have a dislike of any of the other races. Do rabid Tali fans count as a separate race?
                            sigpic

Comment

Ah, I forgot the Baterians. I might have to agree with you.
                              Yes, rabid quarrian lovers are a seperate species.
                              sigpic
                              385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

What abou least favourite races? Anyone got a least favourite?
                                In character, Batarians. They did wipe out his favorite colony, after all.

For me, the Elcor. Having a conversation with one takes forever.

Comment

Working...
                                X