No announcement yet.

Haven (Syfy) - News/Discussion/Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to think that maybe it IS Audrey, but her initial reaction on coming out of the barn plus the preview for next week makes me think otherwise.

I could be wrong, but we'll see.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
      As soon as that scene played out (after my wife hid behind a cushion), we both said the same:

Spoiler:
      She pulled a fast one to avoid killing Nathan.

OR she genuinely doesn't know, and is a mix of all 4 versions - I have not rewatched, but I could swear after she exited the barn, she had more blonde in her hair than before, and some red highlights too.

If Colin's character is the one behind the troubles, then why would he send her back? (presuming that being behind the troubles means he controls it and thus, get's some kicks out of it), she stops the troubles, so not a help.

I said fairly early on (maybe here, maybe elsewhere) that his character is the barn (imho), and he was the barns way of communicating with her, to try and save her.
      Spoiler:
      The reason he wanted her out of the Barn was the same one that Dave wanted to keep the door closed. The "evil" force behind the troubles saw an opportunity to escape and release more of itself into the world.

Comment

The first four episodes have even enjoyable, but I agree, I will be pleased when Jordan leaves.
        "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

After 39 episodes, you would think I'd be able to spot when the writers are throwing us a curve ball, but they caught me off guard AGAIN with tonight's ending, and now I have no freaking clue where they're going with this whole story.

With Rev. Driscoll gone, this show needs recurring antagonists, and, like it or not, Jordan has filled that role, although they're also slowly shifting Vince and Dave in that direction as well, which is an interesting development and adds even more layers of unpredictability to what is already a very unpredictable show.

Comment

Apparently Jordan won't be leaving any time soon, since the previews show her being in next week's episode.

Spoiler:
            And it appears she'll be continuing her vicious streak since she is apparently now gunning for Duke's brother. She'll probably tell him all about his brother and his secret, while trying to lure him over to her side or just to use him for pure spite.

Interesting to see that Audrey knew all along who she is and is just fooling everyone ... except Duke.

Certainly not liking how much control The Guard has over everything; not liking how mean Vince and Dave have become (if that's the right word).

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
              Apparently Jordan won't be leaving any time soon, since the previews show her being in next week's episode.

Spoiler:
              And it appears she'll be continuing her vicious streak since she is apparently now gunning for Duke's brother. She'll probably tell him all about his brother and his secret, while trying to lure him over to her side or just to use him for pure spite.

Interesting to see that Audrey knew all along who she is and is just fooling everyone ... except Duke.

Certainly not liking how much control The Guard has over everything; not liking how mean Vince and Dave have become (if that's the right word).
              Dave seems to still be ok but Vince definitely has shown as a much darker streak in his character.

Spoiler:
              Called it with Audrey, though I´ll admit that they almost had me believing she wasn't her

Comment

If the troubles do end & Jordan somehow survives the show. I hope that character never finds happiness & maybe depressingly commits suicide. That would be a fantastic series finale ending scene

Comment

I'm actually kind of mad that I missed the reveal...I was distracted by work so I only heard the tail end of the whole conversation with Duke at the end, so my girlfriend had to tell me what I missed.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
                    If the troubles do end & Jordan somehow survives the show. I hope that character never finds happiness & maybe depressingly commits suicide. That would be a fantastic series finale ending scene
                    You really don't like her do you?

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
                      You really don't like her do you?
                      Jordan gets on my nerves a lot. Like the shuddering feeling brought on by the sound of fingernails being dragged over a blackboard, or the reaction to a really loud, shrill sound.

Having said that, though:

Spoiler:
                      I was rather stunned at what happened to Jordan in tonight's episode. We seem to have traded one nut case for another one now that Duke's brother is on the loose. I'm pretty sure they'll know he killed her when they see how she was killed - unless, of course, he hides her body, and everyone thinks she left town like she said she was going to. I didn't actually want to see her dead, though.

Wade is even worse than Jordan was, what with his new obsession with getting power because of the family "trouble". He'll have to keep killing people in order to have that feeling, so I'm wondering if the bodies will just start piling up with him around. I actually felt a tad sorry for him when he first showed up. Not anymore, though.

I'm glad Audrey has admitted to Nathan that she is Audrey and that she loves him, and that she will under no circumstances be the one to kill him.

Comment

Welp Jordan had that coming

Comment

The next episode promo is hilarious...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
                            Well Jordan had that coming
                            I am totally agree with you, since i have miss first few episode. Who has made a deal with the guard, Nathan or Duke or both of them together/separately? And Duke's brother makes best villain now!!

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                            The next episode promo is hilarious...
                            Me too ! Couldn't stop laughing when watch it!! Never think that Nathan want Audrey to S-M-(Can i use that word? be innocent..be innocent..) him!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Next week looks fun. This week was only ok. A bit of a letdown.

Spoiler:
                              The loss of Lucasy (sp?) while somewhat expected was sudden, and his replacement and her intern were just dumped on us.

Yes, Jordan died, but Wade doesn't even think he can stop the troubles. He's just an addict.

I wanted more on Vince's past. I've always thought Julia Carr was his kid. I may be right.

Too much filler. Not enough substance this week. Bound to be a weak one sooner or later though.
                              "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

So you can already pre-order the fourth season on Amazon, and I hope that the picture they are using isn't the cover. Nathan looks like a stalker and Colin Ferguson as William looks...off.

http://www.amazon.com/Haven-Complete...CYK1N3TYBKY3TR

Zoom in on the picture to see better.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X