No announcement yet.

Haven (Syfy) - News/Discussion/Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, but the director was saying that filming was about to end for that episode.

Spoiler:
    So Audrey might not be in 4-1. Based on when her baby was born, she may not be in 4-2 or 4-3 either.
    "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

Spoiler:
      Guys I don't see why Emily Rose having a kid needs to be spoilered...lol
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
        Spoiler:
        Guys I don't see why Emily Rose having a kid needs to be spoilered...lol
        I think the spoilering is more about what could be revealed about the show due to her giving birth in real life, rather than her actually giving birth, since most of us already knew that.
        sigpic
        Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
          I think the spoilering is more about what could be revealed about the show due to her giving birth in real life, rather than her actually giving birth, since most of us already knew that.
          Yep, the tags were for season 4 speculation, not about Emily Rose giving birth.
          Last edited by MasySyma; 14 June 2013, 07:55 PM. Reason: I can't count. :)

Comment

Emily Rose is now on set.

More spoilers from the Haven Production Blog:
            Spoiler:
            Duke gets a troubled love interest named Jennifer who can hear thoughts.
            His brother is in town.
            The guy from Eureka is in eight episodes. His character is called William.
            Jordan is back.
            Mariam, the weather-trouble woman from the pilot, returns.

Comment

Haven will be at Comic Con!

Comment

Haven Premiere Date Plus a quick sneek peek!

Haven Season 4 Premiere Date
                sigpic
                Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

In case that video in the link doesn't work for people (it didn't for me)

Also, Friday the 13th is the premier date in September? Hope nothing bad happens that day that will prevent me from watching
                  sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

On 9/3, those in the US can purchase the season 3 DVD. It's on sale at Amazon right now.

Comment

Originally posted by MasySyma View Post
                        On 9/3, those in the US can purchase the season 3 DVD. It's on sale at Amazon right now.
                        Yeah, I already ordered it.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MasySyma View Post
                          I pre-ordered it, so it should be sent immediately when it's available.

Comment

Depending on your settings, it may already be in the mail.

Comment

One more week!!!
                              sigpic
                              "Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night." - Edgar Allen Poe

Comment

There's a "Haven" marathon on Syfy today ... for another few hours.

Comment

Working...
                                X