No announcement yet.

Haven (Syfy) - News/Discussion/Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of surprises!! And I can't wait for the Christmas ep! Though I do hope it's not instead of another season.

SPOILER TAG THAT I DON'T REMEMBER HOW TO USE:

Why didn't we see the tatoo before on Nathan or notice him squirming when it was mentioned? Or maybe that wasn't him! What passed into Duke when the gravedigger was dying to make his eyes odd? How come Audrey's dinner didn't burn?

Fingers crossed for Season 3!

Comment

So...

Spoiler:
      Does that mean the wrestler Dude is dead?

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

I really loved the season finale, I really need a season 3. Plus, I probably wouldn't survive another cancellation...
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

this was my take on what happend

Spoiler:
          The tat on Nathan looked new it was all red and puffy perhaps is Nathan making his choice known. That's the animation they chose for when Duke takes a curse I assume the blood on his hand went into him. Gil is still alive he was seen later in that ep Duke didn't kill him he just just him but maybe that's all he needs to take a curse from a family since it did that same thing to his eyes
          Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer View Post
            this was my take on what happend

Spoiler:
            The tat on Nathan looked new it was all red and puffy perhaps is Nathan making his choice known. That's the animation they chose for when Duke takes a curse I assume the blood on his hand went into him. Gil is still alive he was seen later in that ep Duke didn't kill him he just just him but maybe that's all he needs to take a curse from a family since it did that same thing to his eyes
            I agree. I don't think he has to kill them, just cut them. It is a lie the Rev told his dad so the troubled would be wiped out.

Comment

That sounds logical, but it doesn't sound especially Stephen King. King likes to pit people, who otherwise like each other, against one another. Needful Things is a terrific example of this.
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Weird. My PVR still has another episode of Haven scheduled. Then the following week Weeds takes the timeslot. There is no new episode until December, rightÉ
                Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
                  Weird. My PVR still has another episode of Haven scheduled. Then the following week Weeds takes the timeslot. There is no new episode until December, rightÉ
                  That's right. There is still one episode to come, but it's not till the Xmas special in December.
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                    That's right. There is still one episode to come, but it's not till the Xmas special in December.
                    Found out showcase was just repeating the last 2 episodes. Guess they needed something one more week before Weeds pops up.
                    Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

So Haven is over for the Season ? But there is just a Christmas themed episode coming ? Or is that the real Finale ?

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
                        So Haven is over for the Season ? But there is just a Christmas themed episode coming ? Or is that the real Finale ?
                        No no, the Xmas episode does not resolve the most recent episode. It will be the 13th episode of the season, but it'll be either outside continuity or set sometime during the season, so it has no bearing on where the show is now. The season 3 premiere (assuming it gets renewed) will follow on the events of 2.12 Sins of the Fathers.

Comment

third season confirmed yesterday....

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Ooh, awesome!

Linky for anyone looking for a source on that

Comment

Yay for season 3! I can't wait for it

BTW do we have general idea of when Haven will come back?
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

The Xmas episode is scheduled for Dec 6.

Season 3 though? At a guess I would say mid-July. Season 1 started on July 9 2010 and Season 2 started on July 15 this summer, so mid-July next year is probably a pretty safe bet.

Comment

Working...
                                X