No announcement yet.

Haven (Syfy) - News/Discussion/Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love Haven, so happy to see that is been renewed. I was really worry because it is so different to other things in tv. Totally enjoy the finale.

Spoiler:
    looking forward to know more about the real Audrey(Lucy) and of course all the thing with the tatoos. I don't know but I think that maybe Duke remember more than what he's telling.
    They hit us with guns, bazookas, tear gas, tanks, APVs, helicopters, rockets. I'm pretty sure at least one of them used really harsh language.
    --Markus--

Comment

Check out the link below for a new interview with Eric Balfour (Duke Crocker) -

http://scifiandtvtalk.typepad.com/sc...-of-honor.html

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Harry Sullivan View Post
        Check out the link below for a new interview with Eric Balfour (Duke Crocker) -

http://scifiandtvtalk.typepad.com/sc...-of-honor.html
        Thanks for the link
        Chicago Con Attendee 2011
        Chicago Con Attendee 2010
        GateCon Attendee 2008
        Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

So... when this first came out i watched the pilot and was... 'Meh!' about the show... didn't catch my attention at all...

decided the other day to try and find the epi's and watch them... now i dunno why i stopped watching the first time around...

Spoiler:
          Who is Audrey REALLY? Lucy?? something else? why is she able to slow the vibrating man back to this 'dimension'? Why is Nathan able to feel her and no one else?

What are the newspaper Bros hiding? that spine reveal moment from the larger bro was very surprising... makes me think he has a very dark past...

Duke has a 'Affliction' i betya he has...

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

DVD and Blu-ray of Season 1 announced for June 14
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

could you describe this show? (although after they canceled SG:U and Caprica I did not wanted to try a new show from sy fy well...expect for Being Human )
              sigpic

Comment

Does anyone know if SYFY plans to rerun season 1 prior to season 2 airing?

Comment

Originally posted by kitkat3ny View Post
                  Does anyone know if SYFY plans to rerun season 1 prior to season 2 airing?
                  July 15! Season 1 marathon leads to the season 2 opener. Hope S2 is just as good!
                  http://www.syfy.com/schedule/?search=haven

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                    could you describe this show? (although after they canceled SG:U and Caprica I did not wanted to try a new show from sy fy well...expect for Being Human )
                    FBI agent's case sends her to a sleepy coastal town where she finds a link to her hidden past along with the fact the population is not exactly what it seems...

Think that's the best i can come up with... someone else could do better tho

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by dtheories View Post
                      July 15! Season 1 marathon leads to the season 2 opener. Hope S2 is just as good!
                      http://www.syfy.com/schedule/?search=haven
                      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
                        FBI agent's case sends her to a sleepy coastal town where she finds a link to her hidden past along with the fact the population is not exactly what it seems...

Think that's the best i can come up with... someone else could do better tho

Add that the 'sleepy coastal town' is like Disneyland on steroids...and you can't miss! :-D

Comment

Just started this show and so far I am liking it!
                          sigpic

Comment

Just finished HAVEN and oh holy GODS!! O_O!! WTH!! Imean REALLY!! They had beeter be coming back for Season TWO!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Season premiere is July 15
                              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Sweet!! I can't wait!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X