No announcement yet.

Anime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

she wasn't in S3.... S1 is from the beginning til they return to the human world for good... S2 is when Kari and TK are in Middle school and they have the digi-eggs and Gatomon digivolves to Nefertimon and Patomon digivolves into Pegasesmon.... S3 is when they have all those new kids and digivolving is called digivolution and they have to slide those blue card through their digivises.... and S4 is when those 5 kids are in the digiworld and actually turn into digimon.... they each have certain element and Human digimon form and Beast digimon form..... i've seen all 4 seasons.... the first season was really long and that kinda through me off, especially the airing sched for the new episodes... but as long as TK and Kari were little kids and Matt, Sora, Izzy, Mimi, Tai, and who am i missing? anyways... any episode with the original 8 digi-destined is all the first season....
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

Digimon was ok. I didn't like it at first because I was a loyal Pokemon fan, then I started watching it and I liked it. I loved Card Captors. Sailor Moon didn't really hook me, but it is fun to do a google image search with safe search off for Sailor Moon, and Final Fantasy, and Bleach, and Bible Black, and I will stop now so you don't think I'm weird or something...
      I'm a TrustNo1/Weir shipper Also TrustNo1/Carter shipper and TrustNo1/Teyla Shipper. In fact I'm a TrustNo1/Weir/Carter/Teyla shipper. Yes, that would be good Throw in some Vala in tight leather. Is this sig PG? Oh well

Thank you L-JADE for the sig, it ROCKS!!!

Waiting for my posts to be approved.

Comment

card captors was cool... i love the clow cards.... as for sailor moon, if you've only seen the edited version, then you really haven't seen anything... SM is so erotic and gory, that half of the episodes couldn't even been aired in America cause of censoring, hell they weren't even translated... no my friend, if you want to see the true SM, you have to watch it in the original Japanese.... i think there are even a few hentai scenes.... oh, and i look almost exactly like Saturn, except i'm fatter and darker....
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ayan
          she wasn't in S3.... S1 is from the beginning til they return to the human world for good... S2 is when Kari and TK are in Middle school and they have the digi-eggs and Gatomon digivolves to Nefertimon and Patomon digivolves into Pegasesmon.... S3 is when they have all those new kids and digivolving is called digivolution and they have to slide those blue card through their digivises.... and S4 is when those 5 kids are in the digiworld and actually turn into digimon.... they each have certain element and Human digimon form and Beast digimon form..... i've seen all 4 seasons.... the first season was really long and that kinda through me off, especially the airing sched for the new episodes... but as long as TK and Kari were little kids and Matt, Sora, Izzy, Mimi, Tai, and who am i missing? anyways... any episode with the original 8 digi-destined is all the first season....
          Ok....its been awhile since I seen the show....but you get the idea

[QOUTE=TrustNo1]Digimon was ok. I didn't like it at first because I was a loyal Pokemon fan, then I started watching it and I liked it. I loved Card Captors. Sailor Moon didn't really hook me, but it is fun to do a google image search with safe search off for Sailor Moon, and Final Fantasy, and Bleach, and Bible Black, and I will stop now so you don't think I'm weird or something...[/QOUTE]

Dude Im 80% weird and proud of it
          I found MGs site...this is what happend....I laughed
          so hard i fell backwards in my chair and hit my head....*Now has big bump on head*
          But it was worth it ....*Bows before the almighty MG*

Rotating Sig courtesy of Abydos
          Thanks to SmallTimePerson for the Atlantis Gaurdians Pic
          GW My home away from home....
          My Goal in life....Become King of games

Comment

Originally posted by Zekk
            Dude Im 80% weird and proud of it
            i'm 100% weirdo, freak, geek, and sadist bitc4, and i am damn well proud of it! just don't piss me off.... one of my favourite passtimes is researching torture methods
            sigpic

Comment

I ment this:http://www.blogthings.com/howweirdareyouquiz/
              There is also one that said im 80% girl....theres somthin wrong with that one...Im a guy and I have a......To prove it
              so hard i fell backwards in my chair and hit my head....*Now has big bump on head*

Comment

but as long as TK and Kari were little kids and Matt, Sora, Izzy, Mimi, Tai, and who am i missing?
                You forgot Joe, but that's a good sum up of the series.

I remember Card Captors too...I liked it, what little I got to see.
                "There's no point in growing up if you can't be childish sometimes." ~Doctor Who, Robot~

SGA Fanfiction

Comment

Originally posted by Zekk
                  There is also one that said im 80% girl....theres somthin wrong with that one...Im a guy and I have a......To prove it
                  so... every single gender test i've taken says i'm a guy.... but i am a girl, here's a pic to prove it:

my blood test at the hospital even come back with "Male" under gender.... i have a weird chemical imbalance of too much testosterone.....
                  sigpic

Comment

i just took your little blog quiz and got
                    You Are 60% Weird

You're so weird, you think you're *totally* normal. Right?
                    But you wig out even the biggest of circus freaks!

which is bull, cause i have never in my life thought i was normal.... and what kind of questions were those anyways...
                    sigpic

Comment

Stupid 1s....You know I thought bein 80% girl would count for somthin????

Anyhay....I also Love Yugioh and duel masters

Comment

YuGiOh is starting to get redundant and predictable, and even though you can tell dual masters is older than YuGiOh by the technicolor quality, i find it them too similar.....YuGiOh, like DBZ, has been Americanized and has lost all the original appeal it had when it was first produced in Japan... as a matter of fact, Japanese animators don't consider YuGiOh, DBZ, and even Pokemon, as Anime, but rather American kiddie cartoons now-a-days
                        sigpic

Comment

I know and i plan on waching the Jap versions (eventually )

Comment

YuGiOh is starting to get redundant and predictable, and even though you can tell dual masters is older than YuGiOh by the technicolor quality, i find it them too similar.....YuGiOh, like DBZ, has been Americanized and has lost all the original appeal it had when it was first produced in Japan... as a matter of fact, Japanese animators don't consider YuGiOh, DBZ, and even Pokemon, as Anime, but rather American kiddie cartoons now-a-days
                            I have too agree, I actually enjoyed earlier seasons of YuGiOh and Pokemon, but they just fell off after awhile. Reminds me of Power Rangers(not anime and terrible show in my opinion!), how many Rangers shows do we really need?!
                            "There's no point in growing up if you can't be childish sometimes." ~Doctor Who, Robot~

SGA Fanfiction

Comment

i dunno, but Tommy Oliver was one hott Ranger, even if he did like the tights too much, i mean seriously, how many ranger powers can one guy take? first he's evil and green, then he's good and green, and he's good and white (loved his talking sword, Sabba, btw), then he's good and red (Zeo), then he's good and Red (Turbo), and he make's an encore presentation as good and red (Zeo) at the ten season anniverasary epi... and then he come's back one more time as a Dr. of paleantology and the Black Dino-Thunder Ranger.... Tommy must really like those tights.... i believe teh current season, S.P.D., is S13 **calculates different typre of ranger since 10yr. annaversary and now** yea, S13.... (yes, i know, i'm a huge PR geek.... that never ceeses to amaze me).... speaking of which, about 12 yrs ago, there was an anime on CN that came really late, like 0100, that was an anime version of PR, i can't for the life over me remember what it was called.... i was like 5 when it came on
                              sigpic

Comment

My wife is a lot more into anime than I am. She'll go up to the anime festivals at Univ of Michigan every once in a while with her old college roommate. I like Cowboy Bebop, Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex, Digimon (seasons 1-3, never got to see season 4). I thought Lupin The Third and Case Closed looked good but only got to see a few episodes. For Anime movies, the first Ghost in the Shell movie was really good. Didn't care much for the second one but I can't quite put my finger on why. I really liked Metropolis. Just rented Steamboy the other day. That one was excellent. There was another movies I saw a long time ago that I really liked too. I think the title was Castle In The Sky or something like that. It's been a while so I can't remember exactly.
                                My Depth Is Immaterial To This Conversation...

Comment

Working...
                                X