Anime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woot! I love anime!

My favorites so far are: Kenshin, FMA, Gun Smith Cats, Please Teacher, and Excel Saga(if only for the stupidity!). Oh, and who doesn't like Miyazaki(sp) movies? Nausica and Mononoke especially. Can't wait to see the new one!
    "There's no point in growing up if you can't be childish sometimes." ~Doctor Who, Robot~

SGA Fanfiction

Comment

I love Kenshin and gun smith cats, but the rest are new to me....Oh well Anime is anime
      I found MGs site...this is what happend....I laughed
      so hard i fell backwards in my chair and hit my head....*Now has big bump on head*
      But it was worth it ....*Bows before the almighty MG*

Rotating Sig courtesy of Abydos
      Thanks to SmallTimePerson for the Atlantis Gaurdians Pic
      GW My home away from home....
      My Goal in life....Become King of games

Comment

Back on page 1

so cmon you got to have more anime holics then that GW
        so hard i fell backwards in my chair and hit my head....*Now has big bump on head*

Comment

my favs are Inuyasha and Fruits Basket (aka Furuba, i'll yuse both interchangably....)

i have friend who acts exactly like Excel..... and what's with that dog??? why the hell does he look like a cat??

oh and i've heard a lot of hipe about Air, and i've seen some AMVs.... anyone seen any of the 12 epis??

and also once was a fan of DBZ, never got into the OG or GT.....
          watched Kenshin for awhile.... seen YuYu Hakusho up til the end of the Dark Tornament (never actuaaly saw teh end of it though)
          took a small intereest in One Piece, and as good as Naruto is, i'm not really that interested....
          I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
          sigpic

Comment

Ok....and the most confusing anime I have ever seen is : Serial Experiment lain
            Oh and I LOVE 1 piece

Comment

I love Inuyasha and Ghost in the Shell and Bubblegum Crisis and Pokemon yes yes I'm a nerd and DBZ and Neon Genesis Evangelion and Cowboy Beebop and all those ones they've shown on cartoon network. I've seen a little of Bleach, it's ok .

Anime chicks are hot
              I'm a TrustNo1/Weir shipper Also TrustNo1/Carter shipper and TrustNo1/Teyla Shipper. In fact I'm a TrustNo1/Weir/Carter/Teyla shipper. Yes, that would be good Throw in some Vala in tight leather. Is this sig PG? Oh well

Thank you L-JADE for the sig, it ROCKS!!!

Waiting for my posts to be approved.

Comment

Originally posted by TrustNo1
                Anime chicks are hot

Comment

i had a small infactuation with digimon at one time... i liked the first season, S2 was ok, S3 sucked, and S4 had a good theme song...

a good classic is Sailor Moon, and i'm talking bout the unedited version with the hot, nude, female monsters, and Uranus and Neptune are a lesbian couple (and not cousins).... but i have to say, my all time favourite anime is Thunder Cats.... there's nothing better
                  sigpic

Comment

Wow....
                    *Note to self* get unedited Sailor moon

Anyway....I also like Gundam all of them espeicilly 08th ms team

Comment

big anime fan here!! as MG said, we dont really get alot here in England but my favs are dragonball z, fav sage is probably frezia saga. DBGT is just not good, the animation is terrible and the plot is a bit odd. also i love gundam wing, i watched gundam wing endless walz a couple of years ago but i'm gonna try and buy it seeing how i dont think toonami is planing on showing it again also i love escalflowne, its such a shame it was so short though! i've heard that there is a movie out using the same characters but a different plot so i'm gonna try to look into that...

Comment

the only Gundam series i liked were G Gundam, which doesn't follow the other series, and Gundam Seed, which is supposedly an alternate universe to Gundam Wing.... my friend is a huge Wing fan... she knows all the True names of all the piolets, including that one that is like the most sought name in anime history, Trowa's i think, or it could be Duo or Maxa.... i don't remember, but i'll ask....
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ayan
                          i had a small infactuation with digimon at one time... i liked the first season, S2 was ok, S3 sucked, and S4 had a good theme song...
                          I did too. Loved the first season, but went down hill after that. Never got to see the fourth anyway. Izzy is my favorite character...I love the nerdiness!
                          "There's no point in growing up if you can't be childish sometimes." ~Doctor Who, Robot~

SGA Fanfiction

Comment

I love Avatar And I like 08th ms team for other resons

Comment

Originally posted by Rowana
                              I did too. Loved the first season, but went down hill after that. Never got to see the fourth anyway. Izzy is my favorite character...I love the nerdiness!
                              Kari was my favourite for the short time she was there.... i just loved gatomon... TK and Angamon were cool too....
                              sigpic

Comment

I like Kari....especily in s3

Comment

Working...
                                X